oooo look what i have just found .......

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
On EBay lol ...
7274_1_b.JPG

How fab does that look!!!
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....m=360065186703&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=023

LOVE IT, izzy whizzy!

I think it will be fab for work! oooo excited now lol
Izzy whizzy...lol G i have now got images of sooty in my head!

I LOVE Sooty! Have you noticed I'm in a love it mood this evening!

You are in a fab mood.....wheres the OH!!! lol

You are in a fab mood.....wheres the OH!!! lol

LOL! ooo I know what I meant to tell you, my vibro plate thingamagig turned up and I've been shaking baby shaking, weird to say the least!!

How are you feeling now babes, you fully recovered?

ooooo vibro plate!!! cool, whats it like .... is it hard?
Yeah i am ok now hunni, back to 100% and back to work :(

It's odd really, did one session on level one and then moved up to level 2 today, makes your fillings rattle and you get a bit sweaty but nothing feels sore or achey so might try level 3 tomorrow! Will keep you posted x

What do you do on them hunni... is it like the belt thing you used to see on TV? or do you have to do other things on it?

What do you do on them hunni... is it like the belt thing you used to see on TV? or do you have to do other things on it?

You kind of hold different positions for a minute at a time, total of 15 mins... bit like Madonna and vogueing! Some are standing, some using your arms like doing the Plank but with your hands on the plate. It's supposed to increase the effect of the exercise as your body is resisting the vibration.... it's all a bit technical for me, it makes ya wobble!

sounds fun...bet you hubby loves it ...watching all your bits giggle hehe sounds fun .. you'll have to keep me updated on if it works. Can't justify one at the min, with all the slendertone, exercise bike, Thigh trainer oops ....LT/CD is costng me a fortune

sounds fun...bet you hubby loves it ...watching all your bits giggle hehe sounds fun .. you'll have to keep me updated on if it works. Can't justify one at the min, with all the slendertone, exercise bike, Thigh trainer oops ....LT/CD is costng me a fortune

Hell yeah, wiggle it just a little bit!!

Thigh trainer????? Where did this suddenly spring up from??

errrrrrrrrrrrr oops - having a nightmare with my legs...they just dont seem to be moving very quickly :(

errrrrrrrrrrrr oops - having a nightmare with my legs...they just dont seem to be moving very quickly :(

They will babes, my loss was all top down. Is it one of those lateral steppy things?

Yeah... i got it quiet close to the start ...but havent been using it for that long! The only thing is ...it squeaks like mad!! and is very annoying have try everything to stop it..nothing works! So i ahve my fav tunes on dead loud lol

Yeah... i got it quiet close to the start ...but havent been using it for that long! The only thing is ...it squeaks like mad!! and is very annoying have try everything to stop it..nothing works! So i ahve my fav tunes on dead loud lol

Oh yes I know, I've got one but ashamed to say only used it twice as it was tooo hard but squeaked like fury!

hehehe ...right i better get my ass off to bed... i am out running in the morning ekkkk..my friend has decided to be my personal running partner... i soooo can't be arsed tomorrow, but i have no choice :(
Night hunni...happy jiggling xx

hehehe ...right i better get my ass off to bed... i am out running in the morning ekkkk..my friend has decided to be my personal running partner... i soooo can't be arsed tomorrow, but i have no choice :(
Night hunni...happy jiggling xx

Night night sweets, happy running! xx

Back