Ooooo Mmmmmm Gggggg !!!!!

Daisysp8

I only went and blooming got into my small blue cord jeans .... the ones i haven`t been able to get into in 7 years :eek: :D ...... I can`t believe it ... they went on, up, and fastened ... though still a bit tight they were wearable if that makes sense ? ie, i could sit down in them and all that ... so now i just need to loose a teensie bit more so they fit perfick !!!!

OHHHHH MYYYYY WOOORRRRD !!!!

I am a happy girl .. i really, really am

fantastic - well done.

I felt that way when I bought a size 14 skinny jeans a couple of weeks ago - they're not mega skinny tight ones - but fit nicely.

Whooo hooo for you.................keep at it.

Thankyou Time2bslim ... :) .....

And yes Jemma ... those are the ones lol ..... i`m soooooo chuffed ... i dug them out of the wardrobe after posting the other day, and thought i`d try them, i honestly didn`t think i`d get em fastened though ... can`t believe it !!! Just want to loose a couple more pounds so they fit completely comfortably if you know what i mean .. but yes, now feeling like target ain`t too far away :)

Bloody brilliant. WELL DONE xxxxx

congrats well doonneee:D

:giggle: as long as they fasten and you can wear them it doesnt matter that they're tight :giggle: well done!!!

Back