Ooops! I had a clothes BINGE today......

Blonde Logic

Yes. You can.
On clothes!!!! :D :D :D :giggle:

Ooops. I hit the Charity Shops today while getting birthday pressie for my hubby :giggle: , and as usual - what a haul! Scored some great things, ranging from .50 up to 6 quid. Bargains!! Dorothy Perkins, Per Una, Verse, River Island, Atmosphere, Wallis, Principles....to name a few.

AND - I have a full length mirror again!!!! :D

So I thought I would show you some of what I got. Its a very pink day! SOme of these outfits are not really meant to go together, and the shoes are not right but was trying to break them in a bit. I just kept trying stuff on to check it all. Got loads more, but tucked them away for future treats for a new goal I am going to be setting soon.;):D

I just upoaded a link to my album-seemed easiet. :):
Picasa Web Albums - J - 2009 07 18 ru...#

Coincidentily, SB hit the shops today too!! LOL can;t wait to see whay goodies she got!

I heart shopping!! :D

Wow! You bought loads!! All lovely - what great taste you have! The charity shops in my town are useless, but I still pop in on the off chance :)

You are looking amazing Blonde - have been for a while, but still feel the need to share. :D Hope you're having a good weekend.

A xx

Well done BL no wonder you're tired! I hit the Next sale today but didn't do anywhere near as well as you:(

Oh wow, I LOVE the pink crops!! You look fantastic - just noticed your weight loss. 131lbs? Incredible stuff!

well done you! some fab bargains again
daisy x

You got some really nice stuff my fav is the pink crops and the pinky jacket very nice.

x x x sam x x x

Hey BL - you'll be getting loads of wolf whistling when you walk down the street in those outfits. Fab!

Back