Ooops! I missed my LL BIrthday!!!!

Blonde Logic

Yes. You can.
I forgot! Yesterday was my one year anniversary of LL!!

Amazing to think in less the 365 days I sorted out what I had thought would take at least 2-3 years conventionally! I really never ever thought I could be slim because it would take to long!! God bless LL!!!! And MINIMINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FAROOKIN BRILL!!!

I've had a bit of a blonde moment with dates too (lol). It was my 10 year anniversary of working in the city last week. It was one of my major goals to be the same size or less compared to when I started working here on the 4th Jan 1999 and the date just went by without me even thinking about it lol. I was also booking some holiday into my diary too and I saw a reminder for the 8th of April 2009 that just said '1 Year'. I'd totally forgot that it was on the 8th of April 2008 that I decided I wanted to be over 100lbs lighter in 1 year. That's what started me researching VLCDs.

God I don't know what's the matter with me at the moment. Between starting RTM and listenting to the January starters I;m in nostalgia over drive. I guess my point is that forgetting about these kind of things highlights how much we've changed now we're actually happier. We don't dwell anymore which for me, is a nice feeling. :)

Anyway, that's enough of my rambling. Well done BL. I think you can be so proud of what you've achieved. It's something that will be with you forever and no one can ever take it away. A few people have called me an inspiration over the last couple of weeks. Well, you were mine and still are. :)

To see how much you have changed your life in as little as 1 year is so incredible BL, it's no wonder everyone thinks of you as such inspiration, you could pretty much becomes the "poster girl" for LighterLife! ;)

The fact you managed to stay so positive and helpful and determined even through those weeks when you had losses in the ounces and that one time in RTM where you paniced a little (bread week? i think?) just goes ever further to prove that you seemed to just be *made* for LL!

Well done again, I hope you are looking forward to many years of being slim and happy, and I wish you all the best for 2009 and beyond:)

x

I forgot! Yesterday was my one year anniversary of LL!!

Amazing to think in less the 365 days I sorted out what I had thought would take at least 2-3 years conventionally! I really never ever thought I could be slim because it would take to long!! God bless LL!!!! And MINIMINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FAROOKIN BRILL!!!

Happy Belated Birthday :)

Well done for keeping it off, my councellor said you need to maintain for 10 months after the diet so your body memorises its new shape.

You are are such an inspiration :)

Happy Birthday BL :) Congratulations

Hehehe - thanks guys and gals!!! :) Birthday cake is missing though!! :whoopass: :D

Huseyin - I am only just now starting out on keeping the weight off! Scary, but exciting days!!

Thank you Pete. I could have been the poster child for things in my life - hehe - but never for dieting! :rotflmao: :D

<<cheers guys - here's big hug for all!!>>>

XX

Happy Birthday and Congratulations to you.

Louale x

Wow you did it for 1 year, thats even more inspirational lol. You set a good example for those people complaining after a week :)

Your welcome

Im right behind you on this one, so far no lapses either, I tend to be like you, once i have started something its all in or nothing.

Hopefully will be on RTM in Feb, cant wait :)

Happy belated ll birthday to you :candle1:
Every step you've made is an inspiration to so many
In the time you've been posting on here I have laughed with you & cried with you you really are a special lady
I hope you have a truely wonderful 2009 starting with a new job that uses that creative talent you have

Your welcome

Im right behind you on this one, so far no lapses either, I tend to be like you, once i have started something its all in or nothing.

Hopefully will be on RTM in Feb, cant wait :)

Well, you look great in your photo - so you must be very near to completion!! Not long now!! :)

Happy belated ll birthday to you :candle1:
Every step you've made is an inspiration to so many
In the time you've been posting on here I have laughed with you & cried with you you really are a special lady
I hope you have a truely wonderful 2009 starting with a new job that uses that creative talent you have

Hey girl!!!!!!! I miss you!!!!! :(

Thanks so much for your comments. :)

How are you getting on? you OK? :)

xx

I'm ok now had a serious blip but I am going to do this
New year new start for me

Happy belated birthday BL and well done

Back