Ooops..Im baaad

Yvonne1989

Needs to stop eating!!
I need to get this of my chest. On sunday I had a little bit of lamb and a few baby sized spoons of Macaroni cheese. Today had 3 slices of Ham and 3 spoons of bolognase(no spaghetti)

:slap: Naughty Yvonne!! Im on day 13.

Just try and put it beside you hon as it's done now. In my experience on this diet though once you start nibbling it can be hard to stop so if you can then try and stick to it. If you are struggling, might be worth moving up a plan as most people still have great weight losses? If you do find you have to pick, just try and stay away from carbs like bread, pasta, rice and potato!!!
Good luck x

I will really try not to nibble anymore. I dont actually feel guilty as that is nothing compared to my pre-CD binges :eek: lol.

Hi,

A little bit of nibbling can lead to a lot of nibbling so I'd nip it in the bud now. Drink mint tea and loads of water instead of picking. Or nibble away and be prepared to be on CD longer than you'd planned to be :) Or as someone once posted here..... if you nibble prepare to pay out more money to be on CD :) Worked for me.

Good luck xxx

When you put it that way...NO more nibbling for me..I have a goal to get to and would like to do it ASAP. Thanks x

The problem with nibbling is that this is why we got to our big sizes in the first place. Unless you can stop yourself nibbling, once you get to goal and start eating again you will start to nibble again and regain all your weight. We need to retrain our eating habits, stop the nibbling so that we can stay slim.... one nibble always leads to more as we dont see the damage immediately and think we have got away with it....

Back