Oops

skinnyone0

I caved in last nite started off with a cheese slice then went downhill rapid with bourbon bisc and choc chip cookies i must have had about 12? in total....So back on the path today onward and upward as the saying goes or downward for us lol So starting from today fingers crossed, I think I was just a bit sorry for myself as the optician found I had cateracts in both eyes Today is a new day xx

I know the feeling, I was so hungry last night that I had a coke and a snickers bar, and a piece of cheese. Then I stopped myself and decided to have an Exante bar instead of ordering the Chinese takeaway I was craving. Ha ha!!! At least I stopped, right?! I have found TS is difficult when I have REALLY long days. If I were at home I think I would be fine, but I am walking around all day and then I get home and have to clean... finally sit down and it's 10PM and my stomach is protesting!

Just a blip hun, draw a line under it and move on :D x
We've all had slip ups at some point, just need to get back on the wagon and not carry on eating 'naughty' things!

I caved in last nite started off with a cheese slice then went downhill rapid with bourbon bisc and choc chip cookies i must have had about 12? in total....So back on the path today onward and upward as the saying goes or downward for us lol So starting from today fingers crossed, I think I was just a bit sorry for myself as the optician found I had cateracts in both eyes Today is a new day xx

No wonder you went off the rails !!
My nana had cateracts :(, she did have an operation to remove them, but she had tunnel vision and glycoma too, so it didn't work, because of her other conditions.
I do hope that your sight wont be affected too much, and they can treat it

I hope you have had a better day today:)
Marge
xxx

Back