OOPsie roll>

and were they good woofers?

That's a really good step-by-step guide, Chunka.

Mine did turn out looking like those, but I think they were a bit undercooked in the middle which made them a bit flimsy. Will deffo give them another go soon, though.

Hey lady marmalade, you only have to bung them back in the over loves xx Deffo try the gas mark 3 and 25 minutes. the origibal recipe says gas mark 2 at 30 minutes but its allbloody swings and roundabouts x

thanks for the conversion, huns xx
I had one with organic unsalted and unsweetend peanut butter this morning!

Chunka - you are a marvel!

I have had two attempts before your guide and both were a disaster. Like Ali I tried to get all the lumps out of my yolk and the first time I put the cream of TT in the yolks. I am definatley having another go because the photo's look delish.

Thanks so much for putting so much hard work in - it looks so impressive. You are a clever 'Chunka'!

Ooo.. just noticed this thread, am moving over to atkins for a while to see how i get on compared to cd with going to the gym..

These look gorgeous! What do they taste of? Are they something i can toast with butter on? Look yummy.. x

they taste like a very light omlette but not. kind of likfe a waffle but not..... try them with cream and sugar free syrup or with cheese and ham for a mini pizza taste.
Tonight I had them with chicken and mushroom cooked in cream with a little bit of chicken stock and the oopsie was toasted and was used in place of pastry.
By the way, Im a photographer so taking thos epictures was a pleasure!

Ooo.. just noticed this thread, am moving over to atkins for a while to see how i get on compared to cd with going to the gym..

These look gorgeous! What do they taste of? Are they something i can toast with butter on? Look yummy.. x

you can do all sorts with them, but I do just have them toasted with butter on sometimes, they are lovely with sugar free maple syrup and with berries (not on induction) and cream

Shall definately give them a go before this weeks out! Look yummy and i would seriously die for buttered toast right now so these look a welcome alternative! Hurray, really looking forward to them! Thanks everyone, great thread

I toasted mine but couldnt get the butter to spread on it. Just made a big hole so rolled it up in a "lump" and eat it. lol The things we do hahahahahahaha

Woofy X

I think I did the folding wrong, I didn't have a clue what it meant so just slopped it all in there! I will try again!

anna marie, when you add the yoks to the white, tip them in side of the bowl. The using a fork, dig into the whites and lift up the yellow and gently scoop over the top of the whites and do this lightly, about 10-12 times into its all "folded together" - NEVER MIX OR STIR!.
It should work
I might video it for you : )

Thank you to the original poster, have these in the oven now, actually googled the recipe and it pointed me back to mini mims lol

you will love them honeykiss :)

Bloody Hell, TT where di you pop up from, I haven't seen you post in ages and ages.

LOL

Ooops, just noticed that post was over a year ago. It's an age thing folks.

Back