Opal-Mai's Inane Ramblings x

WHo is the medal for Opal? You for abstaining? (WELL DONE!) - OR - is it for your hubby for surviving a KFC?? :rotflmao: hehehehehe

Well done you!!! Its so tought the early days watching others eat.

I nearly killed my husband once for the tomato in his baquette.

(believe it or not - you will find the things you want to eat are not what you might expect!! ;))

I really could have murdered him for it. That was in about week 3.

34 weeks later - i STILL want that bloody tomato!!! :D

Well done Opal - you are showing good strngth in the tough days. That will set you in good stead fo the diet!!

Keep it up!

:)

xx

I too have been on my scales at home (slapped wrist) and the numbers its telling me are bonkers. I wont post how much they are telling me ive lost as i dont wanna junx it but if its anywhere near being acurate then ill be over the moon. Guess ill find out on tuesday! Not long now!!!
Well done lynn on ur loss!
xxx

You'll be over the moon! :)

Heehe, I know BL... Kentucy fried RAT!
I can see what u mean about craving unusual things - yesterday I was doing OHs dinner (pasta and salad), the pasta was no problem at all not to eat - but when i took the cos lettuice out of the fridge i stood there just smellng it and wanting to take a big bite out of it! Insane
xxx

I craved RICE my first week. It was quite odd. I had to go ask my LLC if it was normal. I expected chocolate cravings, sugar craving, diet coke craving, but RICE? Damn!

Medal for you tho hun, it's hard watching people around you eating food that you really enjoyed. But it passes. I had to buy chocolate eclairs for my work as I left today, was hard watching them dig in, but I got over it. With my lemon bar. Yum!!!!

B x

Day 6

Hey Peeps, Hope everyone is feeling ok today. I really am noticing the cold at the moment, although im not sure if its a side effect or the fact that the weather is just getting chillier!

Had a good day today - LOTs of food temptation at work which i coped with fine. Bosses birthday... so she brought in cakes and other party snacks for everyone (black coffee for me) and there was a load of rolls and sandwitches and other snacks left over from a working lunch in our staffroom which were offered out - and it just made me think how b4 this program i would have eaten so much of this stuff... just because it was there.

Went for a swim after work with my mum and popped in to LL to change over my last few food packs of the week and bought the LL mag which i will save to read in times of need!

Anyway - I recon the worst is behind me, and Ive I can do that then I can see this through to the end and change my lifestyle so that I can be slim fo life... thats what I want more than anything!!!
x
1st Weigh in tomorow...
Fingers crossed!

I know. The cold thing really freaks me out too! I've been the one to get cold before. And yet, here I am huddled under a blanket and a sleeping bags and I am fricking freezing! May try a hot bath, see if that works!

It's great that you are so positive though. Well done for resisting the cakes. I had that problem today - had to buy choccy eclairs for my leaving day! Oh it was horrid (and i bought the eclairs cus they were the one i like least!!!)

Good luck for your weigh in tomo!

B x

Day 7

Well most of you prob say my post about my 1st weigh in today... if by any chance you missed it - I lost 18.7 pounds in my first week!!!

So that makes me down from 18 10 (bmi35.6) to 17.5ish (bmi33).

Result!!!!!!

I feel so empowered and positive.

I wonder if i could weigh in at 16stonesomthing next week?!
well we will see!!!
xxxx

Huge congrats and well done! The first week is always so inspirational, it's a great kick start when you are feeling crummy.

Worth keeping in mind that even if it's a bit slower next week (when you're not losing all that nasty glycerin from around your organs, but eating up your fat cells instead), you are bound to be doing better than any other diet would let you. Plus, you're losing fat not muscle or water.

Hurrah for ketones!

Vee

Day 9

Had a good day today, my hunger is really diminishing and i had alot of enery. Cleaned my house from top to bottom and rushed around all day at work. It really is true that after the first week everything gets tons better. Been fantasising about all the new clothes im going to buy!!!
xxx

Ok peeps, i'm two weeks in... this week has been very easy, even managed to sit with family as they scoffed down a cavery on sunday (having said id eaten before hand ;-) with no problems at all!

2nd weigh in tonight... OBVIOUSLY isnt going to be as bigger loss as last week, but i have got a number in my head that i would love to reach... but to be honest, i lost so much last week, that it doesnt much matter!

Any hoo - so far 4 people have made comments - which has been very nice indeed... everytimes someone says 'ooh uve lost weight' a little voice in my head says 'just you weight and see mate!!!'

fingers crossed 4 later... ill post result when i get in!

xxxxxxxxx

Day 14

Just got back from weigh in and have lost 5 more pounds! Really pleased with that, it makes a loss of 23 pounds in 2 weeks.
Woop woop!

So I currently weigh 17 1 and next week I will almost definatly be down in th 16s!!!

RESULT!!! Thatll be the first time in a few years!

lots of love
xxx

Hi Opal... you are doing so well! You're gonna be slim in no time! :D:D:D:D Still can't get over your losses so far - they are incredible! WOOHOO! Well done!! x

3 week weigh in!!!!

Lost another 7lbs tonight, sooooo pleased with that... brings my total weight loss to 2stone and 2 pounds in 3 weeks!!!

Feeling fine too - my tightest jeans are now hanging off me and everyone is noticeing!

Went swimming after work yesterday and overdid it abit i think as i did get pretty dizzy afterwards and had to have a good sit down before I could get dressed so gunna take it easier the rest of the week.

My next goal is to get into the 'overweight' bmi category. Im 16.8 now and I must get down to 15.11.

In 2 or 3 weeks I hope!!!

xxxxx

Back