Opal-Mai's Inane Ramblings x

End of week4

Weighed in tonight at 16st3 so had another great loss at 5.5lbs!

Im so pleased with my progress, im down 2 and a half stone and I feel great! Gunna have to go shopping for new jeans tomorrow as all of mine are hanging off me!!!
WooooooHooooo!
xxx

OMG, that is a fab loss in a short time. How much water do you drink daily, I always ask this when I see huge losses as it makes me wonder if that really is the key.

I drink between 2 and 4 litres a day on average, I think it has something to do with my height as I am very tall (6ft).

Other than that I tyhink its just that im very lucky to be a fast loser, although I better not speak too soon, only 4 weeks in and will no doubt slow right down one of these days!

xxx

Week 5 weigh in!

Hurrey, another mental loss this week, just over 6 pounds! Im so pleased, not only have i lowered my BMI to 29.9 - out of the obese category, I have also hit (well 0.5lbs out) 3 stone gone!!!!!!

I feel so much better in myself and you can really tell the difference in my appearence!

Thank you LL!

xxx

Thanks BL... it sure is very exciting!
I'm off to see my Grandma for the first time since starting LL... hoping for a few positive comments!
xxx

Week 7 Weigh in

5.5lbs down this week!
I really thought it might slow down this week as I have been on half term and havent really been of my arse much!

I'm half way to my ultimate goal now after 6 weeks of abstinance... cant quite believe how fast im getting there!

When I started I really thought I was going to have to stay on abstinence until at least febuary but I think there could be a possibility of me going onto RTM after foundation. I mean lets see how it goes i guess, but I am abit excited about it all!!!!

woopwoop

xxxx

Back