Step 1 Sole Source Operation baby!!!!!

Hi guys

Came across this app when messing round on my phone and I found it at exactly the right time. I'm halfway through my second week on sole source and im really struggling. I'm not hungry, just more wanting what I can't have.

My reasons for doing this is after 4 years of trying for a baby, I have finally been told that IVF is my best chance and in order to get on the waiting list I need to lose 3st. My appointment is May 2nd.

In my quest to be a mum I have given up smoking and drinking alcohol and have now given up food!!!! So hopefully it will pay off!

I have loved hearing everyone's success stories and seeing fab pics which has given me a boost that I can get to goal weight.

I will keep a diary on here and even if no one comments it will keep me busy and focused and
stop me reaching for the custard creams!!!!

Start weight : 15st 11lbs
Week one 15st 3lbs

Hi and welcome to the forum...the first few weeks are tough...but it does get better promise!! You will still have days where you crave etc, but they are much easier to handle. Take one step at a time and you shall get there before you know. What a wonderful focus to have to keep you motivated. I wish you all the look on your journey - let us know how you get on! :)

Thanks for your comment.

Well had my latest weigh in and have lost my 1st stone, all the hard work seems easy when you finally see the results on the scales.

Joined the gym so starting swimming tomorrow and have signed up for a couple of classes. Seems weird packing a gym bag, haven't done that since school.

Week one 15st 3lbs
Week two 14st 11lbs

Hi guys

Came across this app when messing round on my phone and I found it at exactly the right time. I'm halfway through my second week on sole source and im really struggling. I'm not hungry, just more wanting what I can't have.

My reasons for doing this is after 4 years of trying for a baby, I have finally been told that IVF is my best chance and in order to get on the waiting list I need to lose 3st. My appointment is May 2nd.

In my quest to be a mum I have given up smoking and drinking alcohol and have now given up food!!!! So hopefully it will pay off!

I have loved hearing everyone's success stories and seeing fab pics which has given me a boost that I can get to goal weight.

I will keep a diary on here and even if no one comments it will keep me busy and focused and
stop me reaching for the custard creams!!!!

Week one 15st 3lbs
Hi and welcome, god luck on your weight loss journey! What a great goal to work for! I look forward to reading your diary to see how you are getting on! It's a fab plan and the weight really dies come off! X

Back