Operation Birthday

447dbe

I have now been doing Exante for four months now and during that time I have kept myself motivated by reading the diaries. (Thanks to those who take the time to post. It does help!)

On the plus side I am half way to goal. :D

On the down side I have been struggling to keep on track for the last 4-6weeks. :sigh:

I have therefore decided to start my own diary in the hope that it will keep me going over the next 6 months as I move closer to my goal. :angeldevil:

Last edited:
Wow, wow, wow! 51lbs in four months. That is an amazing accomplishment. I bet you look like a new person to when you started Exante. You must be so proud of yourself. I can't wait to be where you are.

Look forward to reading your updates. :D

Wow, wow, wow! 51lbs in four months. That is an amazing accomplishment. I bet you look like a new person to when you started Exante. You must be so proud of yourself. I can't wait to be where you are.

Look forward to reading your updates. :D

Thank you, you are right I have come a long way and am loving the compliments I have been receiving as well as being able to wear the clothes I bought years ago that didn't fit so still had the tags on. :D

How is your journey going?

well done of getting half way, that's a great effort. i guess you need to look back on what it was that made that work and what's changed to make it more of a struggle. maybe look back at before and after pics to motivate yourself or set short term goals, possibly with (non-food!) rewards.

I think that when you have been on this for a few months and then start eating for a period, in my case it way my holiday, people struggle to stick to TS.

I have decided to TS during the week while I am at work as that is not too difficult and WS at the weekend.

Hope that works! :)

How are you finding it?

Last edited:
I was obviously not in a good place yesterday hence the negative title to by thread.

So today I have taken a leaf out of LadyGaga's book and have decided to focus on my goal of reaching a healthy weight and BMI by my birthday on 4 April 2012. :)

This week has been good so far with 3 100% TS days since Monday. So heres to another good day!

Wow your weight loss is fab, well done for getting as far as you have done so far!

I think keeping a diary really helps - even if noone reads it, you keep yourself motivated and i think it really helps to organise your thoughts and keep focused. I'm doing my AAM week at the moment and it's really nice, not looking forward to going back to TS again, although i'm determined to until December, then WS/days off over xmas, then back on it in Jan! My goal is also just to reach a healthy bmi and weight for my height - you'll definitely be there by April you sound so positive!

Good luck and keep posting :) x

Back