Operation fitmummy

Yawn!
Tired today and a cracking headache. I am not getting enough water in and I have been struggling to get through my packs so ending up on 2 per day, which is just not ok.
I need to go back to writing down my water intake again and forcing myself to get shakes down me in one sitting

Popped on the scales this morning and Wednesday's pizza express gain has finally gone. I can now put the scales away until Wednesday :)
We are going for a wander around Newcastle today so I might have a look for a decent skin firming cream as I am paranoid about saggy skin

Another NSV. Was a size 20 when I started at the end of March, today I am wearing a size 16 jacket I haven't worn for years. The top button is a bit of a squeeze but the waist is perfect :)

Wow that's great - 20 to a 16 that's fantastic x

Eek! In nandos actually having food. Chicken and salad. I suspect I will be back on the scales again tomorrow to see if it makes a difference but should be a fairly 'good' meal. It should also keep me in ketosis shouldn't it?

Chicken and salad should be fine and keep you in ketosis! Enjoy x

Feel stuffed, which is funny. I love that they have Coke Zero on tap but have gone way over my 330ml per day

Didn't know they had Coke Zero on tap. My friends really want to go on Thursday night and I'm not sure I trust myself.

Fab news on the clothes - you're shrinking!!!!

Still plodding away but have felt ridiculously heavy and bloated for the last 24hrs. Had a slimatea last night but that doesn't seem to have helped so planning another tonight

Give it time.......... Mine sometimes don't work until mid morning the next day! X

Coke Zero is probably limited due to the caffeine content? As caffeine is a dehydrator, and as we are no longer getting much water from food, we need to watch water levels? Only a guess though...

Great news on the size 16 jacket :) I managed to get into size 16 last week too and it felt like a major victory. Not long to go now until we can shop for 'normal' clothes in all the stores!

Slimatea still hasn't worked its magic so I will have another cup tonight.
I feel so heavy, which is annoying as I don't feel good about tomorrow's weigh in now

Good luck for tomorrow Twinmum. Fingers crossed you're into the 13s - for good! I think you're a week ahead of me so it's great to see those losses - means I have something to look forward to. Other than my :airquote:delicious:airquote: shakes!

Lost 1lb this week, which I feel disappointed by.
However, I know I need to exercise more so am going to get annoyed by this week's result to spur me into action for the week ahead.
On the plus side I am now in the 13s and have lost just over 2 stones so it isn't all doom and gloom.
My next goal is 15% but I need to lose 5.5lb to get there so it might not be realistic in 1 week but I am going to fight for it!

Grr. Migraine....bath and bed.
Guess the exercise won't be happening tonight...again

It's Rubbish being disappointed with your weeks loss but look at how far you've come.
Great goal to aim for. You may have a big loss of you stick to plan. Good luck this week.

Back