Operation fitmummy

The egg is still in the cupboard.

This week I have noticed my rings getting much looser, which is very novelty as when I have previously lost weight my fingers don't seem to have changed at all. When I was pregnant with the twins nearly 9 years ago I swelled too much to get my real engagement and wedding ring on and they have never fit back on so it would be great to get back in them one day.
I seem to be losing weight from strange places with exante, which I quite like. I suspect my boobs are shrinking, which is fab!

Week 3 weigh in and lost 4lb, which I am delighted with. This means I have hit my '25lb lost' and am only 0.5lb away from losing 2 stones - eek!

Wow that's amazing well done x

Thank you. I am feeling really pleased with myself. My BMI has come down from 37.something to 32.2

That bmi is a slow mover isn't but you will soon be in the 20s which is fab! X

I love the decrease in BMI, I know it isn't the best measure in the world but I have gone from obese class 2 to obese class 1 and am only 1 stone away from being overweight!

Week 3 weigh in and lost 4lb, which I am delighted with. This means I have hit my '25lb lost' and am only 0.5lb away from losing 2 stones - eek!

That's amazing! I bet the 13's will fly by!

A great loss Twinmum :)

I love seeing the BMI go down too!

Brilliant loss again - you're exactly a week ahead of me Twinmum! Good luck for next week.

And I know I shouldn't laugh, but your description of the easter egg has just tickled me for some reason!

Urgh. Went out for tea last night. Had pizza.....and prosecco......and half an Easter egg. Wasn't as exciting eating real food as I thought it would be!

Another diddy gain on the scales this morning after our meal out in Wednesday evening. A bit annoyed that it is still affecting my losses but proud that I was straight back on it 100% yesterday, whereas the old me would have had a wild 4/5 day bender!
Hopefully tomorrow's peak on the scales will give me some good news

Try not to weigh the day after a de-tour off plan - difficult I know. But I'm so glad now I couldn't weigh in on Monday after the weekend of eating.

I think I was just curious about what the effect would be and for how long.
My ketostix say I am still not back in ketosis but hoping I will be by tomorrow as it should be faster than first time around.

I think I need a cup of slimatea tonight too as I feel very heavy.

Hope everyone has a good weekend

Have hit my 10,000 steps for the first time in ages.
Feeling that grumpy tired stage again now :(

You had a great loss this week don't be down on yourself for the blip off plan. But it behind you. Good luck for the rest of the week

Still grumpy this morning :(
Scales have shifted down a little so hopefully I will be back to a loss by weigh in on Wednesday. I know I need to stay off the scales but Wednesday night was my first time off 100% TS so I have been curious about the impact on the scales. I think I had expected a larger gain the day after but hadn't expected to go up again on the Friday morning.

Anyway, hopefully I will see the front number change on the scales soon so that will be a big motivator.
I have had a slimatea this morning so hopefully that will take effect soon and finish its job! I think we are going for a family day out tomorrow so don't want to be toilet reliant by then!

It does seem to have been an odd week all around.
The slimatea is working and my ketostix say I am heading back into ketosis. All is good with the world again!

Great stuff. Hope you get back into ketosis quickly.

Sat with the kids in the food court whilst they have a lovely subway. I can smell delicious food everywhere but feeling content with my Coke Zero :)

Love looking at the windows of clothes shops with lovely clothes. Can't wait to reach a size I feel happy being so I can buy some lovely outfits :)

Back