Operation fitmummy

I am much the same and shouldn't be hungry but am torturing myself by looking on facebook as friends have checked themselves into various restaurants and looking at the menu and decided what I would have had - why am I doing this to myself?

Oh dear.......:(

These sorts of days are so tough.......but try to hang on, as the feelings will pass :)

Thank you.
Sat watching the kids wolf down sweets and chocolate but not bothered in the slightest so obviously whatever I am feeling is more grump than hunger!

My husband and I have decided that at some point we are going to treat ourselves to a nandos. We can just have chicken and salad so it should feel like a treat without being too much of a cheat

That would be a really good choice and should keep you in ketosis too x

I think my grump has lifted :)
I need to start building in some exercise but it always seems to be a better idea to start 'tomorrow'

It's tough going somedays on this diet isn't it. I just keep looking at my fit bit app which tracks my weight via my aria scales and smiling! That keeps me going another day.

That's me - tomorrow but it is this time! Now I've done all this in the garden I know I can because I just didn't have the energy before x

It's tough going somedays on this diet isn't it. I just keep looking at my fit bit app which tracks my weight via my aria scales and smiling! That keeps me going another day.

Ooh. I keep eyeing up the aria scales but not sure I can justify them. What do they do that boring bog standard scales don't do?

That's me - tomorrow but it is this time! Now I've done all this in the garden I know I can because I just didn't have the energy before x

I did it! I went to the gym. I didn't do masses but I went and sweated a bit!

The scales are linked to your Fitbit app and can link to loads of other weight apps so when you weigh in they send the weight to wherever you've set it up to. Tbh they are expensive but I really like them and find them very accurate.

The scales are linked to your Fitbit app and can link to loads of other weight apps so when you weigh in they send the weight to wherever you've set it up to. Tbh they are expensive but I really like them and find them very accurate.

Can more than one person sync to them? I would love to keep an eye on body fat as I go too but not sure if the scales would get confused between me and my husband as we bother have fitbits

Feeling in a ridiculously good mood today. I don't know what that is all about but :)
We are going to leave work earlyish tonight as we are out with the kids from 6-8pm but it would be great to get some exercise in before we go out, even if it is just housework. A bit of vigorous cleaning might shake half a pound off!
I am really excited about hitting my 2stone loss goal, I don't think I will get there this week but that feels like a really decent 'in the zone' type loss for me. I have dieted so many times but not followed it properly but still managed to lose 1-1.5 stones over time so getting beyond there seems like more of a permanent loss.

House is looking a little better so my good mood is continuing. Hoping to sweat off another 0.5lb tonight with the evil ironing pile. I hate ironing and never iron anything of my own but 1 husband + 3 kids = 20 school shirts per week :(

I hate ironing. I made my son learned to iron when he went to secondary school (ok I know bad mother....;))

The twins are only 8 and the littlest is 6 so not ready for ironing training yet :( in fairness, my daughter is visually impaired so not sure ironing will ever be a wise move for her!

We went to a family night at my boy's beavers/Cubs, which was great but I won a huge mini eggs Easter egg and a little buttons egg. I gave the buttons egg to my son but the mini eggs one has gone in the cupboard but is playing on my mind. I love Easter egg chocolate and I love mini eggs. I just don't know what to do with it.
I weigh in on Wednesday morning so there is no way it is getting touched before then but I don't know if I should have some on Wednesday evening or resist. I want to resist but then it will be in the cupboard haunting my thoughts.

Give it away! I wouldn't be able to just have a bit it would be gone before I knew I'd eaten it x

I agree with Bex you need to give the chocolate away. It needs to be gone othrwise it will send you "eat me" thoughts :eek:

Can more than one person sync to them? I would love to keep an eye on body fat as I go too but not sure if the scales would get confused between me and my husband as we bother have fitbits

Yep you can link 6 people I think it is. Me and hubby are on it and both have fit bits. You don't have to have a fit bit though.

Last night I was sure I could jut have a little chocolate but my husband is going back to work tonight so I will be home alone for a while and, having seen the Easter egg in the cupboard, I am suddenly incredible hungry.
As I am from Yorkshire I am too thrifty/cheap to throw it away and the kids have their own to work through. I must resist!

Back