Operation S&S ;)

I'm on day six too. Wobbling a bit mentally, but nothing off-plan has passed my lips!

Get the water and aspirin out chick!!! Couple more days and you'll be plain sailing!!! You can do this!!!

Think honeymoon!!!!

X

Right week 1 wasn't to bad and managed to stick to plan even with the agros of yesterday!

Week 1 ~ - 10lbs that'll do nicely thank you very much xxx

Ooh, jealous! I did 9lb, so coming up behind you. Week two here we come!!

I'm jealous of you both!!! But really well done both of you!!! These diets are tough!!!

X

Fab first week Mrs. F! Hope I'll have good things to report Thursday week (am going to stick to fortnightly weigh-ins).
How's your Monday going hun?

I had a naff week this week, emotional and exhausted rather than anything else. But needless to say I was naughty for 2 meals rather than 2 days as I'd done before.

So stepped on the scales today and I'm down -11.68lbs which after what I was naughty with I was utterly amazed it had gone down at all.

This week is knuckle down time and get myself moving a lot more xxx

Back in the swing of things today. I think I needed to see the improvement on the scales but realise I could of done better if I'd stuck to my guns and not cheated xxx

Re: Operation S&S ;)

Knuckle down. . And wow you will see incredible numbers next week

Sorry your having a tough time hun.. everything can be such a struggle sometimes I find diet gives me something else to focus on

Xxxx

Life's been pretty tough going of late to say the least. This is me taking control back :) and being able to focus on something else other than blooming hospital appointments lol

Ok may of blipped last week but tomorrow is the start of a new week :) xxx

Spacing my meals out has seemed to work so far today :)

Also I was only having 3 meals a day but am allowed 4 so having them :) which is making things easier. It's also easier if I'm busy with work keeps me occupied xxx

Hi True

Just reading they your diary, sounds like you have been through the milk. Well done on your restart and seeing a blip for what it is, rather than an excuse to go off the rails (which I have been guilty of in the past).

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks whosthatgirl it's been like a horrid roller coaster you couldn't get off just had to keep going.
I'm only human at the end of the day and we all make mistakes, I'm just stepping up and owning mine but not letting them define me anymore xxx

Through the milk! Oops haha

Great attitude you have :). Look forward to reading the rest of your diary

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Re: Operation S&S ;)

How are you hun?? Xx

Back