Operation Skinny ***** ...

This is technically the 3rd date as I went over to his for coffee last Sunday. Feeling nervous. House all clean and sparkly and have lit a few candles. Hope he doesn't think it's too overkill!

Aww I am sure he won't, it is nice when people make an effort :) I would be nervous too but am sure you will feel better once he arrives x

That's the thing I guess I keep comparing him to my ex which I know is a really bad thing. For all he was an arsehole we did have so much in common.

He seems a sweet guy but I just got a peck on the lips as he was leaving so I guess will wait and see if he texts tomorrow or that.

Maybe I'm reading too much into it? X

That's the thing I guess I keep comparing him to my ex which I know is a really bad thing. For all he was an arsehole we did have so much in common. He seems a sweet guy but I just got a peck on the lips as he was leaving so I guess will wait and see if he texts tomorrow or that. Maybe I'm reading too much into it? X

Hmmm I would say if you like him then it is worth waiting and seeing how things go x

So I gave in and sent a text asking how he was. He replied and then said he had been out most of the day with friends and then went out on his bike ( he is a keen cycler). See what happens ... Meant to be meeting up for a wander in the park later.

I've been bad the past 2 days getting Chinese food. Feeling bloated and scales are showing a 3lb gain. Hoping it's just bloat and I can get that off with drinking plenty fluids.

Need to get to asda and get some supplies for work!

Sooo met him at the park he was doing some speed cycling round the cycle track.

Sat in the sunshine and had a chat ... Small peck on lips at end. I said it was good to meet up and he agreed and said drop me a text lol.

So havnt agreed on another date ... I'm too poor to do anything much till I get paid a week on Thursday so it's up to him now.

Sooo met him at the park he was doing some speed cycling round the cycle track. Sat in the sunshine and had a chat ... Small peck on lips at end. I said it was good to meet up and he agreed and said drop me a text lol. So havnt agreed on another date ... I'm too poor to do anything much till I get paid a week on Thursday so it's up to him now.

Ha ha men, well at least you know it is your turn to text first this time :)

Did you enjoy your afternoon together? Has it made you like him a bit more now x

Hi sparkles, haven't read all your diary yet but I will :)

He sounds really nice maybe he is just a bit quiet you know how everyone is a bit quiet when first getting to know someone etc.

Ps you will have that 3lbs off in no time, get drinking your water xx

Back