Operation Skinny ***** ...

I've always had what I thought was IBS but remember one week it was really really bad - horrendous. I was so bloated and looked like I was 9mth pregnant. I was talking to my friend about it and we worked out I had had a lot of bread that week and I cut it all out and swapped to gluten free pasta etc and the difference was amazing and now if I eat a tiny bit I really become symptomatic

Omg it's good yous figured it out though you probably felt a ton better after that!

Hi I have subscribed, i hope that's okay as i am looking for a supportive group to motivate one another on our weight loss journey's.

I am using a calorie counting app and looking to walk every evening to improve my fitness, I want to make lifestyle changes that will stop me getting to this weight again.

I also suffer from IBS and am intolerant to gluten and too much dairy x

Sparkles - How do you find eating out when trying to avoid Gluten? x

Weemissnaughty - That is a good idea as it is bound to be a big encouragement when you most need it. Do you find weighing at Boots more accurate than at home? I don't think mine has one hmmmm.... will have to have a look. I have no will power and also life is a little complicated right now so i WI at home on a Monday (I chose Monday as i try to remember i will be weighing myself after the weekend to keep me on track).

Sparkles - How do you find eating out when trying to avoid Gluten? x Weemissnaughty - That is a good idea as it is bound to be a big encouragement when you most need it. Do you find weighing at Boots more accurate than at home? I don't think mine has one hmmmm.... will have to have a look. I have no will power and also life is a little complicated right now so i WI at home on a Monday (I chose Monday as i try to remember i will be weighing myself after the weekend to keep me on track).

It's a nightmare when trying to combine it with healthy on plan meals. Places are getting better a lot of Italians now offer gluten free pasta etc.

Well done on your weight loss :D i havent weighed... I did it a month or so ago and i know i had at least one bad week since so im holding off untill i feel myself going off plan then hopefully it will inspire me (im weighing at boots!)

Thanks chick , I kinda wish it was more but I'm happy to lose each week till I go away - only 3 more weigh ins to go!

I am finding it easier now that restaurants are becoming more aware and putting GF symbols on their menus.

My will power is the problem, I love Lasagne and that is what i used to always order when eating out. Now that i can no longer have that i am often lost looking at the menu and sometimes give in and have it and then really regret it =(

I cook Lasagne at home now using free from products and have to say it is still yummy and doesn't hurt my stomach once consumed =)

The bit i struggle with being gluten free is that the calories are much higher with free from foods because of all the added sugar they need to add to make it bind. Do you have a preference of supermarket to buy free from foods? x

Shopping gluten free is a nightmare ... I buy bits and pieces from all different supermarkets.

I really like the Heinz gluten free pasta which you can get from asda and morrisons.

I'm pissed off today ... Have been texting a guy that I met on a dating site and we were supposed to meet up today but yesterday he started getting really annoying moaning at me for not texting and trying some stupid reverse psychology crap on me. It just reminded me so much of what my ex used to do and really upset me.

It's put me right off so needless to say I'm not meeting up with him today.

Back