Operation Skinny ***** ...

I also have to go to all different shops for Free from food, it is extremely annoying...

I have just tried the Warbuton new wrap things, i spread a little pesto onto it and then topped with vegetable and a little grated cheese to make a 'pizza'. It was really yummy but they cost £3 for three wraps, which is so expensive =(

What a shame, I would be put off too but at least you have seen this part of his personality before you have met up with him. Do you think you will meet with him at all now or has it put you off completely? x

Yeah and being so clingy that he is annoyed your not txting before you even go out hmmm if be wary too (hope otherwise your well!) ? xxx

I know ... He kept saying he was just interested in how my night had went and was hoping for a text. I said well why didn't u just ask straight out?

It just screamed of what my ex used to do. Feeling **** today now as brought back memories. Not really helping myself by watching episodes of 4 weddings convincing myself that I will never get married etc.

This pity party is in full flow here ...

Stop the pity party my lovely, you will get everything you want you just need to find the right one at the right time x

I would be very careful with this guy, if your instincts are saying beware then maybe it is best to listen to them?

When I was single after my first relationship of four years, my mom set me up on dates...The first guy drank loads because I beat him at pool each game we played and the other she bought home at 4am to meet me Lol x

A few dateless months later my current bf knocked on the door, I moved in with him six weeks later and five and a half years later still happy and he is currently supporting me through a very tough situation x

My recommendation- have a nice bubble bath and then watch the film Notting Hill in your PJ's x

Thanks luv ... I'm not gonna meet him just can't help feeling sorry for myself.

I don't have many situations to go out and meet guys. I fell out with my beat friend before I split with my ex and although I have other friends they don't really go out much.

Seems like internet dating is the way to go but that isn't panning out too well lol

I can understand why you are upset x

That must have been a very difficult time for you losing your bf and best friend at the same time, how long ago was that?.

We moved house eighteen months ago and I have only met a couple of close friends, so i fully understand how hard it is to meet people and how lonely it can get x

Also finding the right man is only half the battle... mine wants to wait a few years yet before we get married and have Children... Men Lol x

Internet dating is really popular now and i think it is a good way to meet people, its just having the patience to meet the one you like =)

No not at all ... Things weren't fret friendship wise for about a year beforehand and then she didn't show up to my engagement party knowing how stressed I was about it all. She didn't even make an excuse for not coming and didn't apologise or anything.

She blew the friendship and dispute my best efforts wasn't willing to make it work.

This stupid guy won't leave me alone either he text this morning saying he would leave me alone even though he doesn't think he has done anything wrong so I text back saying yeh for the best as don't think it would work long term now he's texting back saying I havnt even have it a chance *roll eyes*

So he's now deleted and blocked from Facebook and phone. I'm so impressed that you. An block on the iPhone.

He just didn't get it - text back saying he doesn't think he done nothing wrong etc etc.

As a result I've been in a foul mood all day and fell out with my mum and cried all the way home. I hate feeling like this :(

It wasn't too bad but at least it stayed dry.

My wee dog is a terrier and is nearly 14 so a wee oap lol.

So annoyed ... Was supposed to meet up with a friend today. She has cancelled on me so many times over the last month or so and has just cancelled again. I'm getting really annoyed now and we are going on holiday in 2 weeks :(

Back