Operation Skinny ***** ...

Damn Mother Nature ... Totm arrived yesterday and scales are 3lb heavier this morning.

Feeling so annoyed over past few days. Been on a few dates with a guy and all of a sudden he's went cold. He was meant to text yesterday to make plans for last night but didn't. It's just so disrespectful and I'm hormonal so prob doesn't help my mood at all.

I dunno if I can get back in the dating game :(

Well he eventually text but didn't mention anything and only apologised when I said I guessed he was busy as hadn't text.

Men!!

I don't think this one is gonna go anywhere ...

Diet has been awful past few days but I'm on nights over weekend so hoping to try and amend things. So so bloated coz of totm and wheat binge :(

Hey I thought I'd pop by and check out your diary since I finally have some annual leave... That's rubbish about your ex I hope your doing alright? And well done for posting even during a bad week... That's when i usually go missing and loose it completely! Xxx

Good luck! You must be going on holiday the same time as me. I tried my bikini on yesterday which gave me the kick up the backside I needed to get back on track :) x

Ohh good luck with ww... I dunno if you have done it before but I've done it loads (lost a fair amount too I just can't afford the class) so if you have any questions just ask I might be able to help x

I've done it in the past too but not for a few years. Hopefully works this time around lol

It should do.... Do you have the monthly pass so you can use the online app... If not there's a fake one you can download for a pound or so and I find it really helps keep you on plan! X

Yeah I'm doing the monthly pass ... Easier than trying to scramble money each week for class and I can track on the go!

Today was a bit naughty as was on a study day at work, roll n sausage and tatie scone for breakfast and a roll n chips for lunch.

Made up for dinner tho nice and healthy lol

Back