Operation Skinny ***** ...

Soooo Mother Nature decided to arrive with a bang and I'm feeling really rubbish so the gym was out the window today.

I've had a nice afternoon watching some movies on Netflix and then I nipped to tesco as its closer than asda to get some bits for work.

Currently have a lasagne is the oven but I used different pasta sheets and just looked on the box and it says you have to blanch them 1st so a bit worried that it won't turn out properly!

The lasagne actually came out ok and have just had a second portion for dinner tonight.

Had a really rotten day in work - just really belittled by a collegue throughout the day and it really gets you down.

Home now and lying cuddled up on the couch. Could really do with a hug but making do with doggy cuddles instead x

The lasagne actually came out ok and have just had a second portion for dinner tonight.

Had a really rotten day in work - just really belittled by a collegue throughout the day and it really gets you down.

Home now and lying cuddled up on the couch. Could really do with a hug but making do with doggy cuddles instead x

Glad the lasagne was good.

I don't know why people feel the need to be like that. ..Small minded people taking out their insecurities on others, don't let it bother you.

Doggy cuddles are good, they don't expect anything in return x

Finally finished work for the week. Sat watching the football. Was meant to go see 50 shades of grey last night but again got cancelled on. I don't think I'm ever meant to see this film lol!

Some of the girls from work are going out for a few drinks tomorrow night so I might go for a while but just take the car as I have weigh in on sat so don't want to ruin what has been a good week.

I also have a babyshower on sat and I never know what I can have to drink the night before with the new laws in scotland.

Having a little read of your diary :) I hope you have a nice weekend with the drinks & baby shower. I have a few 'not fit for public viewing but fitting better' dresses too, can't wait to slim into them!

Having a little read of your diary :) I hope you have a nice weekend with the drinks & baby shower. I have a few 'not fit for public viewing but fitting better' dresses too, can't wait to slim into them!

Aw thank you for the comment. Drinks were good last night. I took the car and had diet cokes. We ordered food in wetherspoons and I was good and stuck to my gluten free chicken skewers and no chips!!

Weigh in this morning was a good one - 1.5pb off. 10lb gone! :D

How good are you?!? Im in full naughtiness mode at the mo haha So much will power!! X

Aw thanks Kate .... I'm just in motivation mood right now. I think it's because I've been able to get to my regular class for several weeks. The test will come when I'm back to shifts!

I'm also planning an epic holiday next year to America and I am defo not doing that fat! I havnt told anyone about it yet tho lol xx

Aw thank you for the comment. Drinks were good last night. I took the car and had diet cokes. We ordered food in wetherspoons and I was good and stuck to my gluten free chicken skewers and no chips!!

Weigh in this morning was a good one - 1.5pb off. 10lb gone! :D

Well done, that's fab! I haven't lost for 2 or 3 weeks now, I need to get motivated again. The chicken skewers sound nice n healthy!

Congrats on the loss. Motivation Mode is the best mode :)

I'm still here guys ... This week has been tough. I'm really struggling with breakfasts in work which has led me to have things like toast and cereal which has in turn really bunged me up. Things have been really bad to the point I had to admit defeat and take a laxative last night. Sorry if this is tmi lol!

I didn't make weigh in this morning as I have been up all night so slept in today. I'm feeling better tho and the scales are being nice this morning so I'm gonna keep going and hopefully get a double loss next week.

I finally got to see 50 shades the other night and it was ok lol. Not got much planned for this weekend , a wee lunch with my mum and then going to the bingo with my pal later. Rock and roll lol x

I'm still here guys ... This week has been tough. I'm really struggling with breakfasts in work which has led me to have things like toast and cereal which has in turn really bunged me up. Things have been really bad to the point I had to admit defeat and take a laxative last night. Sorry if this is tmi lol! I didn't make weigh in this morning as I have been up all night so slept in today. I'm feeling better tho and the scales are being nice this morning so I'm gonna keep going and hopefully get a double loss next week. I finally got to see 50 shades the other night and it was ok lol. Not got much planned for this weekend , a wee lunch with my mum and then going to the bingo with my pal later. Rock and roll lol x

Glad the scales are being nice to you, eating wheat is such a pain isn't it? I have had lots while on holiday with my family so glad to be home with my GF things now lol x

It's such a nightmare isn't it binks? Whilst what I have had hasn't taken me over my points it's left me feeling horrible. I'm stuck with what to have as we aren't allowed to bring in eggs so can't make scrambled egg which I love. Maybe need to have a look at some gluten free cereals to try.

I really enjoy GF granola with vanilla muller? Don't know if that's something you could try x

Back