operation slimdown while hubby is in afghan

Yeah its going good thanks. Had a bit of a blip with the scales this morning though. I weighed myself and it said 2lbs loss but weighed myself again and it said 6lbs loss but now am back to 2lbs loss so I am going to buy some new scales when I get paid as Im not having that! lol

Hope you have a lovelly weekend

Right, here we are and another week has passes, really chuffed with yesterdays weigh in, another 2lbs lol.. i seem to favour that 2lbs, lost 2lbs for the last few weeks, but its constant which i like

Got the docs today as im abit worried about the amount of hair im loosing and have been losing for a few month, i litterally wake up in the morning run my hands through my hair and pull out 50-100 hairs, then through the day EVERYTIME i put my hand through my hair more keep coming out about 5-10 hairs each time and then if i wash my hair there another 50, just dont seem normel, anyway im gonna go see what the doc says, im hoping its just because im not getting the right amount of vitamins and not something really bad like the onset of Alopecia, i always fear the worst through and that would be the worst, could be a million other things but im sure its that, thats just me lol

Hit another mini goal yesterday, i officially weigh under 17st, whoop havent been at this weigh for about 10 years and it feels awesome, really back into the swing of the diet although i could be fitting in more exercise but hey ho, its not like i dont do any

Well hubby has now been gone over 5 week, which mean only 11 weeks to go yay, and in weeks we will be into single digit weeks lol.. i count it anyway i can, on my phone i have the days,hrs,mins,secs i want him home lol, spoke to him quite abit over the last few days on msn which is lovely, and even had a sneeky call on skype, which we then found out after he shouldnt have but it was nice while it lasted and the kids loved it

right im off to the docs to see about this hair issue :/

Well done on the 2lbs loss that's just what we need! :)

Re the hair, when I was on atkins I noticed I was losing quite a lot of hair.... Is there anything you feel you are cutting out of your diary that could cause it? I hope its not anything too serious let us know what the doc says.

Good news about your hubbie and being able to see and talk to him, the time will fly in and he will be home before you know it :) x

No theres nothing i can think of, i get plenty of fruit, white and red meat, i take seven seas multi-vits incase, the doc said it could be my thyroid, or my testosterone (bad spelling) i never even knew women had that, but he said yes women can have too much and lose hair, could be lack of iron, anything really, iv gotta go for blood tests in 2 weeks to check everything out, then hopefully find out whats up

well this weeks weigh in pretty much went the way i thought it was going to, I sts basicly to see if i could sort my hair probs out, but i dont think it has anything to do with my diet, and wil see in about a weeks time when i go for tests, but on the good side i didnt put anything so that good, but definatly back on it this week as i really didnt like seeing those scales not moving an inch,

Hi Just wanted to say, well done on your weightloss so far, you are doing so well. Hope the blood tests come back ok. Your not stressed in anyway? I know that stress can cause hairloss? x

Hi Just wanted to say, well done on your weightloss so far, you are doing so well. Hope the blood tests come back ok. Your not stressed in anyway? I know that stress can cause hairloss? x

thanks hun, yeah i am pretty stressed, having ur husband in a war zone kinda does that to you lol, but i dont think its stress as he has been out there 5-6 times now and never happened before, i very rarely think about him out there other wise it would just make me worry more, the fact i have a sore itchy scalp aswell makes me think its something else, ill find out soon anyway, if not, ill be hat shopping lol xx

Ok so the last 2 weeks have been diet hell, HELL!!... Although iv maintained for the last 2 weeks, they havent been loses, and im so mad at myself and im getting back out of that dieting mind frame, no matter what i do i just cant seem to get back into it, yes maintaining is good but i really wanna lose my target (op min) before hubby gets home, and i only have 9 weeks to lose 25 lbs and the way im going im gonna be maintaining the whole time, Grr, i really need a kick up the butt the get me back into it, i know once im there ill stay there but its just getting back on track that seems to be hard at the minute

oh well, im sure it'll happen just hope its soon as everyday that goes by is less weight lost for when he gets home

Been missing him loads this last few weeks, we are nearly at the half way point, whoop, which is great but then on the other hand im thinking i have to do what iv already done all over again, and i know the last half aint going to go as quick as the 1st half

right gonna sort the kiddies out then get my ass on the kinect for an hr

Just think of your hubby's face when he walks through that door and gets a surprise. I have sts this week too, need to get back into the exercise as well! x

Ok so after a terrible 2 weigh ins of sts this week im definatly back on track with a loss of 3lbs, i knew once i got it back it would be fine and it is, not quite on track of losing the 35lbs i wanted to before hubby gets home but im happy just be losing again, its so dis-heartening when those scales stay the same, anyway forward is the way im going and forward is the way ill be staying, brought myself a beautiful black dress in a size 18 that I WILL fit into by the time hubby gets home :)

So we have hit the half way mark and time seems to have stopped, the 1st 8 flew by these next 8 are certainly not going to do that lol, but still each day that passes is a day closer it is to having my hubby back in my arms (smaller arms lol) anyway thats me for today, im really gonna try and update more then once a week as i miss my little chats with myself (thats what this feels like haha)

Hope everyone is having a good day x

wow what a few days iv had, tuesday woke up went to go out for the day jump in the car and nothing, damn thing would start got the AA out quite quick and they took it to the garage, not gonna get it back till monday so now we have all this nice weather and i cant get out anywhere nice with the kids as we are stuck in the middle of no where on this damn camp, not that i could go out anyway as my little man has had croup all week plus a cold, hes finally getting better though but now i came down with tonsillitis, i swear i feel like iv swallowed razor blades and iv been coughing so much i feel like iv bruised everyone of my ribs Grrrr.. i just know when everyone is back to 100% health and i have the car back its gonna be raining again, bloody typical Grrrr

Weigh in well went today, another 2lbs off.. and iv just realised in 2lbs ill hit 50lbs lost wow, what a big milestone.. so chuffed with myself for finally making a start with this weight loss, its sooo going to be worth it in the end, just a short one today as im pretty busy but just wanted to put a quick post up

wow nearly 50lbs gone! You must be able to see the difference eh?

Sorry your not well :( This horrible cold has been travelling up and down the country I tell you lol thank goodness Im rid of it. Hope your feeling better soon x

wow nearly 50lbs gone! You must be able to see the difference eh?

Sorry your not well :( This horrible cold has been travelling up and down the country I tell you lol thank goodness Im rid of it. Hope your feeling better soon x

yeah i can definatly see a differance, my parents did when i went to see then a few months ago, looking forward to see if hubby can see a differance, i think he will

yeah i think ur right about this bug, my parents are up in coventry and they have had it aswell, im feeling much better now thankgod, so is my son, he was really poorly with it. X fingers its gone from the house house, Im gonna have it back tomorrow now iv said that lol xx

hehe Im sure you will be fine is the tonsilitis gone now too? I hate tonsilitis I usually get it really bad and they refuse to take my tonsils out! lol

so how much weight have you lost since hubby has been away? good you are losing again after stalling xx

hehe Im sure you will be fine is the tonsilitis gone now too? I hate tonsilitis I usually get it really bad and they refuse to take my tonsils out! lol

so how much weight have you lost since hubby has been away? good you are losing again after stalling xx

yeah everything is back to the way it was, you would think if you keep getting it they would just take the tonsils out, bloody drs are useless

Since jason left 9 weeks ago iv lost 15lbs, in my sig below where it says op slimdown well thats where i keep how much iv lost since him leaving we have 7 weeks left so im hoping to lose another 10lbs which is pretty doable if i lose more then great.. i set a target of 35lbs but i think i was abit adventurous lol

Yeah they don't take tonsils out anymore apparently they can grow back! lol

That is a very doable target! You can do that no problem just stick with it. All the weight you have lost previous will be showing as well you will be looking great for him coming back it will be a bonus for him! lol x

weigh in was ok this week, sts but didnt put anything on so im happy, really need to get my butt into gear though for the next 6 weeks, 2lbs a week id be happy with to take my total loss while hubbys away to 27lbs, if not and i stay the same then ill be happy with that aswell

6 weeks to go whoop and hubby has his flight details and times... getting excited 5 weeks and the maintainace starts hair nails tan, although with this weather we have been having just abit of sunbathing will give me a nice glow, a little jelous that hes gonna have a better tan then me but its to be expected as its been in the 40c over there

Ahhhhhhhhhhh i think i can offically say my weight has plateaued and sts this week and iv done nothing differant, typical aswell as im nearly at 50lbs loss Grrrrr.. time to take my calories up for a week to try and kick start my metabolism.. im so annoyed as hubby is home in 5 weeks and with all these sts im no way gonna hit my target for when he returns oh bugger!!

we all sts at some point. try more exercise, should kick start it again x

Back