Operation wedding dress and honeymoon bikini

Nixy, that sounds very restrained - compare it to what you would have eaten before Dukan! Am glad you're having such great results with attack. It's definitely worth that one day feeling awful for that sort of loss!

Keep it up and good luck settling into the new pad! Jx

Nixy.....great start Dukanette, keep going, onwards and downwards x

Ahh your doing well, one thing this eating plan teaches you is conscious eating, well done for having a bit of what you fancy and not putting anything on!! CX

Hi,

I have restarted attack.
I tried to do this the first time whilst I was moving which was a very bad idea... I had massive pig out and went back to slowly what I was before. Started being good again last Saturday I as my other half is away I decided to have a couple of days attacking again.
Weighed myself again and I'm 1/4 of a pound more than I was before which isn't bad

So breakfast was two eggs
Lunch a seafood selection from Morrisons
Dinner will be chicken ( made it crispy with the bran)

This isn't very much but I can't be bothered shopping and I'm less hungry when it's warm

Here's to that wedding dress and honeymoon bikini

Hey Nixy! You'll be in that wedding dress and bikini in no time. We're the same height and I had a similar start weight to yourself, and now I've just got 5lbs to go....so if I can do it, you can too! :D

Well I have stuck to the food part 100% except I had about 5 pints of cider last night!!! Woops but the scales did show a 1lb loss so all is not lost. Back on it now, it's so easy when I only have to sort food for myself!!

mmmm cider!! nice but it will slow the weight loss loss down, but its ok as long as you factor this in to your plan. Good luck and im sure you will look amazing in you wedding gown x

You'll be there before you know it Nixy! Check out Ceri's amazing pics! Jx

Back