Operation: Wedding dress!

14stoneto9stoneplease said:
RIGHT, THIS IS REALLY IT!!!!

I know i say that every time but after finally plucking up the courage to weigh after 5/6 weeks I was mortified to see 11.13 on the scales when I was 10.13 only 5 weeks ago!Mind you I had guesstimated around 12.5 if I'm honest so not too bad when I look at it like that!

Either way I am right back on it totally TS for the next 35 days (bar one!) OH finally has another job, started today so I KNOW I can do it now :D

Have set some liccle goals for myself and have refreshed my ticker, so have 27lbs to goal and hoping to do it by December!

So today was day one, not even a glimmer of binging or wanting to for that matter but I know day 2 is ALWAYS my hardest so will be on alot tomorrow!

Will try to catch up on diaries later, Miss Carly you better have been behaving! (ha says I!) and now you are well and truly beating my ass!! ;) xxxxxx

Good luck 14 ;) nah I'm off exante at the moment :S going to do some calorie counting :)

You are back on it which is the main thing...you havent given up. You have done today so you can easy do tomorrow.... keep at it hun xx

11.10 today so minus 3 overnight- forgot how much I love this diet when I actually stick to it! Very focused today, food you will NOT beat me! :D

DustQueen said:
Good luck 14 ;) nah I'm off exante at the moment :S going to do some calorie counting :)

Very jealous of your CC! hopefully I'll be able to join you soon! It's probably a good thing really as if you lose much more weight then your dress will be too big! Can we still have your daily food diary pleaseeeee! Xx

ginger&proud said:
You are back on it which is the main thing...you havent given up. You have done today so you can easy do tomorrow.... keep at it hun xx

Thankyou G&P! Hopefully back in the swing of things now :D x

Very jealous of your CC! hopefully I'll be able to join you soon! It's probably a good thing really as if you lose much more weight then your dress will be too big! Can we still have your daily food diary pleaseeeee! Xx

Ooooo I dunno not sure people will want to read my food :S
Well dress is too big at waist but 5" too small at boobs lol huge knockers lol

DustQueen said:
Ooooo I dunno not sure people will want to read my food :S
Well dress is too big at waist but 5" too small at boobs lol huge knockers lol

Lol I have that problem too, if they were a bit higher the problem wouldn't bother me ;) xx

Day 2 of 35 DONE :D

Hi,

Just read this whole thread for inspiration.. thank you :) your all doing really well because its BLOODY HARD eh? Im on day two. Banging headache all day, gurgling tummy, cant concentrate, cant sleep - but very focussed on suceeding, lost 2 stone on LL 4 years ago so I remember it well - but when can I expect the headaches and lack of concentration to ease (big meeting Thursday and im considering eating breakfast - of bacon and eggs? high in protene) just dont want to risk it all so early in :-/ xx

Hmm I posted this last night ??confused??

Hi,

Just read this whole thread for inspiration.. thank you :) your all doing really well because its BLOODY HARD eh? Im on day two. Banging headache all day, gurgling tummy, cant concentrate, cant sleep - but very focussed on suceeding, lost 2 stone on LL 4 years ago so I remember it well - but when can I expect the headaches and lack of concentration to ease (big meeting Thursday and im considering eating breakfast - of bacon and eggs? high in protene) just dont want to risk it all so early in :-/ xx

Hi Terri, welcome to the crazy world of Exante ;) You read the whole thing? Wow I don't think I would have the patience lol! Well my side effects usually go by the end of day 3 and I'm usually in ketosis by day 4. It may be worth sticking with it because as soon as you are in ketosis this diet gets so much easier. But you don't want to risk side effcects during your meeting so maybe a small high protein brekkie could be good? Best of luck with whatever you decide xx

Woohoo 11.8 this fine, freezing morning! -5lbs in 2 days..getting there! xx

DustQueen said:
Ooooo you cow bag! :p

Muhahahahahaha ;) you'll catch me up, you ALWAYS do ;) x

Day 3 of 35... DONE. :D

Back