Operation: Wedding dress!

Never get chance to get on here lately- too busy cooking!! Joined SW last Thursday and I can honestly say I've never eaten so much in my life!

Bad news was I was 12.8 at first official WI but I deserved that as the week prior to joining I just stuffed my face!

Xx

slinkybride2be said:
Never get chance to get on here lately- too busy cooking!! Joined SW last Thursday and I can honestly say I've never eaten so much in my life!

Bad news was I was 12.8 at first official WI but I deserved that as the week prior to joining I just stuffed my face!

Xx

I know I was so convinced I wasn't going to lose but I did :) I was 13.7 1/2 when I started down to 13.2 already in 2 weeks so don't worry it'll be off soon ;)

DustQueen said:
So is your WI thurs?

Yep 1st weigh in Thursday morning. I'll be well happy with 3-4lbs off as I had a bottle of wine Saturday! You've done brill dusty, amazing what a few weeks can do! Xx

slinkybride2be said:
Yep 1st weigh in Thursday morning. I'll be well happy with 3-4lbs off as I had a bottle of wine Saturday! You've done brill dusty, amazing what a few weeks can do! Xx

I have wine most weekends and just have less Syns in the week :) good luck for thurs am I'm weds eve but already eaten most of my Syns so only 5 a day left for mon-weds :)

First week WI at SW is -4lbs. Happy with that especially considering the fact I had 2 bottles of wine at the weekend :)

This diet is definately for me! Pork, roasts, carrot & sweede mash, parsnip purée and brocolli for tea :) what is there to complain about :) xxx

Omfg, that's brill babes.
I really really really can't wait to start SW. All I seen to do is read the SW section and google it lol I'm obsessed xxx

Little-Miss-Perfect said:
Omfg, that's brill babes.
I really really really can't wait to start SW. All I seen to do is read the SW section and google it lol I'm obsessed xxx

Shall look forward to you coming over to the dark side Clair ;) xx

Back