Operation: Wedding dress!

Discussion in 'Exante - Diaries' started by slinkybride2be, 23 May 2011 Social URL.

1. slinkybride2be

slinkybride2be Silver Member

Soooooo today is DAY1 and I woke up with a huge smile on my face as I can finally start my exante journey towards operation Yummy Mummy!! :D

However my :D was quickly turned to a :-( when I stepped on the scales to discover I had put on 2lbs since my last weigh in!! I am completely to blame and sort of used the weekend as an excuse for everything I cannot have over the next 15 weeks! So my weight is back up to that nasty number 14! ( must change my ticker now! ) But time to draw a line under that and start afresh with my brand spanking new diet!

Have drank a litre of water so far and a quarter of my toffee bar which I do believe tastes rather nice! Tried black tea this morning and all I can say is yuck yuck yuck! Is it peppermint tea we can drink? May try that tomorrow morning instead!

Feeling very positive and excited for what my future holds and I really think I can do this - just have to try to remember 1 thing - KEEP OFF THOSE DAMN SCALES! I am for my sins a daily weigher :-( and although I very much doubt I will be able to go the whole week I am going to aim for at least 3 days!

Last edited: 17 January 2012
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Princess_Ames

Princess_Ames SW Junkie!

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.73%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World EE
    Woooohooooo i have been waiting for this day! LOL

With regards the scales... I promised myself i could weigh each day for the first week and then after that i am putting them away and weighing myself once a week in town. I started Wednesday and have only weighed 3 times so think i'm doing ok actually :)

Good luck! We're all rooting for you!!!

4. Bambalina

Bambalina Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(4.17%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Whoop Whoop ;) YOU are going to do fab fab FAB!!! x

5. slinkybride2be

Lol! Well I like your plan princess Ames!! May have to use it myself! Lol x

6. slinkybride2be

Thankyou, I hope so x

7. slinkybride2be

So day 1 is nearly over and I don't know quite how I feel? The shake was nice and drank that no problem. But just had the tomato soup and although it was edible enough I just couldn't eat anymore than half of it? I don't know if it's because I have drank 3 litres of water and 2 small glasses of coke zero but I just feel so full and sick? I still have a quarter of my bar left as I have been nibbling on this during the day and I just can't face it as I feel so full! Is this normal on the first day? Also feeling very tired and a bit dizzy- is this also normal? HELP!! lol x

8. slinkybride2be

Well onto day two and after a tough evening yesterday I slept like a log! Still feel knackered though! Decided to follow Princess Ames idea of weighing every day for the first week as a bit of encouragement during the first few rough days. Well I am glad I did as I have lost 3lbs already! I still can't quite get over it and I know things could all change/stop over the next few days but it really has given me a much needed boost! Having the choc shake, orange bar and veg soup today and going to try to only drink 2-2 1/2 litres of water to make sure I can actually finish all my packs! Had a coffee this morning with a spoonful of my choc shake powder and it was rather nice! Here's to a good day2 and best of luck to everyone else too! xx

9. Bambalina

Bambalina Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(4.17%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Ah your doing so good! My day 2 was yesterday and I had mixed emotions lol- how u feeling now?

I had that with the mushroom soup felt sickly in the end! Had my vanilla shake this morning and that was the best for me so fat :D xx

10. Bambalina

Bambalina Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(4.17%)
    Diet:
    Exante
  11. slinkybride2be

Haha lol @ fat!! Yeh feeling good today I think I am just going to struggle during the evenings until ketosis kick in! But not from wanting food just from feeling so sick! Although just before I went to bed I had thi huge craving for a quorn fillet! Lol, but as I was about to go to bed it didn't bother me that much!

I had the vanilla shake yesterday and was pleasantly surprised with the taste! But I added room temp water and think it will be better with ice cold so will add that to my choc shake today! Think I need to add more water to the soup to stop it from being so sickly- thought it woul taste like cup a soup- how wrong was I!

How are feeling today? xx

12. Bambalina

Bambalina Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(4.17%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I heated my choc shake up yesterday just like a hot chocolate mmmmmmm! I had a tough day yest (day2) it's my TOTM and I struggled but feeling positive today!! Looking forward to weigh in!! x

13. slinkybride2be

Best of luck for Day 3 then and the rest of the week- we can do this!! lol x

14. Princess_Ames

Princess_Ames SW Junkie!

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.73%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World EE
    Make up some ice cubes... make your vanilla shake, add some coffee, blend it up and then stick some cubes in!!! MMMMMM cold vanilla frappe!

I am experimenting with mine now. Warm and cold.

You're doing brilliantly! So keep it up!!! :D

15. slinkybride2be

Very proud of myself at the minute- I just gave my little boy a bag of mini cheddars and went to put one in my mouth (just because of habit and the fact that I totally forgot I had started exante!) and then realised and put it back in the bag with rest of them lol! Ate half my bar- choc and orange- very nice! About to have my shake and then veg soup for dinner. Let's hope it goes more successful than last nights tomato! :)

16. slinkybride2be

Day 2 nearly over and feeling surprisingly good? Enjoyed my choc shake and veg soup, still have a quarter of my bar left but saving that for later ;) quite strange though how I keeping getting these up and down moments: one minute I am really down and thinking is this really worth it and the next minute I am overwhelmed with positivity and really proud of myself lol! I am hoping that in a few weeks the exante diet won't even be something I have to think about, by that I mean it will be such a part of my daily life that I won't even notice it- or the evil foods that surround me! Haha, going to go and do 20mins on my bike now as I have done naf all today ;)

17. slinkybride2be

Start of day 3 and feeling gooooood! Woke up with a slight headache but that seems to have gone now. Stepped on the scales again this morning and I am minus another pesky pound, so 4lbs loss in 2 days yay! Had a coffee with a few spoons of banana shake in it this morning- wasn't half as nice as the choc! Oh well strawberry tomorrow!

18. Skinniminx

Skinniminx Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(16.17%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    That's brilliant loss up to now .... good luck for your WI and hope you shed a whole lot more xx

19. Princess_Ames

Princess_Ames SW Junkie!

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.73%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World EE
    The banana shake is vile. But i find a spoonful of coffee takes all the taste away LOL!!!

Well done on the loss so far!!!!!!!

20. Bambalina

Bambalina Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(4.17%)
    Diet:
    Exante
  21. slinkybride2be

Well last night didn't go to well, felt so sick from the mank chicken soup that I could only mange a tiny bit of it. Ended up having half a quorn fillet later on as I was worried about how few calories I had had and just couldn't face another soup or shake :( anyway woke up today with a major headache, feeling very empty and spaced out! On a plus I had a quarter of my toffee bar this morning and oh my it tasted like yummy flapjack!! A big difference to when I had it on Monday and it tasted like rabbit food lol! So my taste buds are clearly changing :D got strawberry shake for lunch and mushroom for tea- haven't tried it yet and I'm hoping that I don't have a repeat performance of last night! Also minus another lb this morning so 5lbs loss in three days I am more than happy with :D just hope it doesn't stop now for the rest of the week. Well day 4 here I come, please be kinder than day 3 was to me :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.