Operation Wedding Dress

Eloise2104

Hi everyone!

Just about to start my fourth day on CD810 (I'm on this due to my active job and CDC said I'd feel unwell on a lower plan). I find this plan a little more sociable as I can still have a meal with my fiancé/family/friends without getting grumpy and feeling left out :).

I honestly thought that 810 would provide minimal losses but I had a cheeky step on the scales today, after 3 days of being 100%, and I've lost 5lbs! I haven't seen that number for years. Definitely a motivation.

Everyone else's weight loss have been such a pleasure to read so I thought posting one myself may be able to keep me on track of I have a little wobble ('scuse the pun!)

Ellie x

Thanks lil_legs :)

I felt really faint at work yesterday, but that was because I left it too long between shakes (working funny shifts). Was so ready to give up, but did a ketone test and guess what...?

I'm in ketosis!! :D

Over the halfway point of first week now and feeling good.

Good luck! Just wondering how you do a ketosis test please?

Thank you.

RedDevil said:
Good luck! Just wondering how you do a ketosis test please?

Thank you.

Hi RedDevil!
You can buy ketosticks to test your urine with, I test mine at work (I'm a nurse and urinalysis kits are readily available). You can buy them from pharmacists. You also know if you're in ketosis if you show the symptoms such as bad breath, dry tongue, decreased hunger etc

Xx

So, it's the end of my first week and I've made it through 100%! (doesn't sound like a big thing but I usually lack the motivation).

Weigh in tomorrow morning... Eeek.

So, first weigh in and I've lost 7lbs... I'm quite happy with this considering I'm doing 810, but also it's quite a poor loss in comparison to others :(.

Just had my nursing interview, eeek! Times like this I usually comfort eat. I managed not to this time, even when the waiting area had a vending machine with lots of chocolate :) quite proud of myself x

I'm back in the 10s :) yay!!

Spent the morning trying on all the clothes that used to be a little snug...

They now fit!!!! With room to spare!

Today is going to be a good day :)

It has been two weeks since starting CD. Weighing today shows that I've lost 4lbs, so that's 10lbs overall :). I might post pics later on of my journey so far (if I feel brave enough!) x

It has been two weeks since starting CD. Weighing today shows that I've lost 4lbs, so that's 10lbs overall :). I might post pics later on of my journey so far (if I feel brave enough!) x
wow fantastic... im aiming to reach the 10's.

so u lost 10lbs in 2 weeks? x

Thats fab, well done !

How long until the big day, Weddings are a great motivation x

beckyR said:
wow fantastic... im aiming to reach the 10's.

so u lost 10lbs in 2 weeks? x

Thank you :) it's a great feeling. Yes, ten lbs in 2 weeks, more than I thought is lose on 810. You'll reach the 10s no problem, I'm sure. X

angelupnorth said:
Thats fab, well done !

How long until the big day, Weddings are a great motivation x

Thanks hun! They are definitely a great motivation! Getting married in June but I would like to buy my dress in a similar size to what I'll be on the day (going shopping October/November). Then that will be a good motivation to be able to maintain :D x

Hi everyone, thought I would upload photographs of my journey in this diary.
This is after 13 days on 810 with 11lbs loss.
Long way to go yet, but I don't think this is too bad for 2 weeks...

image-2545367096.jpg

Eeek, I've lost a stone now :) first big goal achieved!!! X

fantastic :) what's your weight now chick? x
Thank you, it's 10st 8.5lbs :) I'd love to lose at least another stone... x

Back