Opinions on the CD Bars please!

I'm gald you did this poll beacuse I'm going to try the cranberry bar, I've never fancied it, but with so many people saying they like it think I'll give it a go.

I'm lucky because my cdc let me taste( cut me a small piece of each) all the bars before I ordered any, but I didn't try the cranberry as I said I didn't think I would like it.

That's cool letting you taste them! I am unsure about the cranberry one too. Will probably try that last! If I get time later I'll update the poll numbers...

Just had the caramel one. First bite and it was yummy. Last bite and I'm not so sure. It has a weird aftertaste?? I may buy more of it, but only if I don't like any of the others. The orange one was far nicer.

Glad it's not just me! I shall try toffee tomorrow :)

If you want you can chop your bars into little pieces - mix them up and put in little bags - and then you have "CD Revels"!!

Cranberry is one of my favourite!

The toffee one is delicious!!! Yay!! x

glad your enjoying them hunx Think I have tried them all now, nice to eat something! tend to have 2 soups, 1 bar and a hot chocoalte a day at the moment haha

Wow, loving the sound of CD "Revels", might give that a go! Thanks for the tip!

The chocolate one is not good :(

OMG the peanut one is rank :( Just cranberry left to try now.

xx

I thought you tried the cranberry lol

Put a list of ones you like and that once done, as I get easily confused reading the thread!!

I like the them all, bar the peanut, going to order an orange one next time too!!

Yep will sort the list when I've tried the last one! Honestly, I was gagging through it and couldn't finish the last bit! And I LOVE peanuts. 'Twas nought like a Snickers bar!! Most disappointing! I've ordered 3 Orange and 3 Toffee for next week. I am not expecting to like the Cranberry one, but I remain optimistic... lol.

Bumping for someone asking about bars! x

OMG the peanut one is rank :( Just cranberry left to try now.

xx
Haha!!I hate the peanut tastes like im eating compressed cardboard.....however it is great to make a base for a cheesecake
xx

I think chewing cardboard would have tasted nicer!! Cheescake sounds interesting though!

I think you are right!!I made up a recipe it is really lovely,I will find it and bump up the thread for you
xx

I tried the cranberry bar.... and it was actually not bad! 3rd favourite I think!

Have just read the cheesecake recipe. Not keen on vanilla packs so may give it a miss! Thanks though :)

Back