Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Ops I ate some chicken and a hot dog (just the sausage)

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Ali, 12 October 2007 Social URL.

1. Ali

Ali Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.23%)
    Diet:
    LighterLife
    Hello everyone,

Today is day 3 for me ( I got on the scales today and had lost another 2 pounds, that's 4 in 3 days )

Anyway tonight my daughter had 2 friends round one wanted chicken and the other 2 hotdogs without even thinking I ate a slice of chicken and 2 hot dog sausages!! God will I have done loads of damage was starting to feel really good today!!

Also today have been hot/cold/hot/cold all day is that right? Sometimes my mouth feels a bit dry and then I feel hyper!! I am drinking tons and tons of water

Advice needed please!!

Ali

xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. majic1982

majic1982 Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Don't panic hun... I'm on day 6 and I ate something today too. I've drunk LOADS of water to compensate so hopefully that's ok!

I get hot and cold all the time too - usually cold though. The water intake is probably to do with the dry mouth. I've experienced that before too. I think it passed quite quickly last time I CD'd :) Good luck!

4. kikuka

kikuka Tequila makes miaow happy

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    10st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(36.82%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    The hot and cold thing could be your body revving into ketosis - it does all sorts of funny things - i was feezing all the time at first but now i seem to be permanently roasting

5. loosingit

loosingit Member

Start Weight:
    22st5lb
    Current Weight:
    22st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(0.96%)
    Diet:
    Xenical
    I figure

Hi there,
    It's obviously better not to cheat, but I figure if you do, it's better to have meat and veg rather than cake and chocolate.
    Take each day as it comes and if you cheat - drink an extra 2 litres to punish yourself.
    ha
    Keep it up - the light is at the end of the tunnel.
    Ta

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.