Ops I ate some chicken and a hot dog (just the sausage)

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Ali, 12 October 2007 Social URL.

1. Ali

Ali Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.23%)
    Diet:
    LighterLife
    Hello everyone,

Today is day 3 for me ( I got on the scales today and had lost another 2 pounds, that's 4 in 3 days )

Anyway tonight my daughter had 2 friends round one wanted chicken and the other 2 hotdogs without even thinking I ate a slice of chicken and 2 hot dog sausages!! God will I have done loads of damage was starting to feel really good today!!

Also today have been hot/cold/hot/cold all day is that right? Sometimes my mouth feels a bit dry and then I feel hyper!! I am drinking tons and tons of water

Advice needed please!!

Ali

xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. majic1982

majic1982 Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Don't panic hun... I'm on day 6 and I ate something today too. I've drunk LOADS of water to compensate so hopefully that's ok!

I get hot and cold all the time too - usually cold though. The water intake is probably to do with the dry mouth. I've experienced that before too. I think it passed quite quickly last time I CD'd :) Good luck!

4. kikuka

kikuka Tequila makes miaow happy

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    10st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(36.82%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    The hot and cold thing could be your body revving into ketosis - it does all sorts of funny things - i was feezing all the time at first but now i seem to be permanently roasting

5. loosingit

loosingit Member

Start Weight:
    22st5lb
    Current Weight:
    22st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(0.96%)
    Diet:
    Xenical
    I figure

Hi there,
    It's obviously better not to cheat, but I figure if you do, it's better to have meat and veg rather than cake and chocolate.
    Take each day as it comes and if you cheat - drink an extra 2 litres to punish yourself.
    ha
    Keep it up - the light is at the end of the tunnel.
    Ta

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.