• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

OPTISLIM Introduction

kezzle

S: 15st4lb C: 15st4lb G: 11st4lb BMI: 35.6 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hello!

I started on the Lloyd's Pharmacy Optislim healthy eating plan yesterday and wanted to share my journey. I have looked through the forums and there is no area currently for optislim so hopeully this will be the start for many others.

STARTING WEIGHT 29.06.10- 214lbs
GOAL WEIGHT - 158lbs

Good luck to all others starting on their journey!

K x:)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

sonkie

Gold Member
G: 12st0lb
Hiya and welcome, good luck with the plan im sure you will do well......must say iv not heard of it either......how does the plan work ...?

Hi everyone my name is Golden Girl and I have not long been a member on here.

I too am thinking of starting on optislim. They are meal replacement shakes, similar to lipotrim. You can only get these through a Lloyds pharmacy. I have read on the internet that there are not many choices of flavours. But they are a lot cheaper than lipotrim, or so I've heard! :)

Good luck kezzle and let me know what it's like and what choice of flavours you get please.

I really like the look of this support forum, and everybody seems to be so friendly.

Golden Girl x :sign0144:

I'm using Optislim at the moment. I did CD a few years back and these shakes are 'almost' as nice. It's suppose to be a LCD/NOT low carb, so 2 shakes/soups and a meal, but I'm eating a low carb meal in the evenings so am in Ketosis, and 2/3 days a week have a 3rd shake for dinner.

It's more sociable that way, and its also cheaper than all the other LCD's - £1.79 per sachet, an Lloyds online always have offers on. Currently 7 shakes for £10, and if you spend over £40 then it's free delivery!

Has anyone any update to how they are getting on with this?
I would like to know before starting it myself.
I have done Lipotrim in the past and didn't find it too difficult but the expense was too great.
If this had similar results and was a lot cheaper then i certainly would consider it.
Thanks.

S: 16st7lb C: 16st7lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 36.2 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
hi kezzle and :welcome: to the forums! I have not heard of this diet either but I am sure that you will reach goal in no time!

Good luck on your weight loss journey

Sharkbait1983 x

Stormwind

Silver Member
G: 12st0lb
Hello and :welcome2:
Good luck on your weight loss journey :)