oral contraceptive:cerazette

ginge1976

I am really concerned i have been 100% sole sourcing since january and i have been bleeding on cerazette oral contraceptive which i never used to do. my latest bleed has been going on for five weeks. Has anybody else bled for this length of time on the same contraceptive or do i need to see my gp?

Hi, I'm on Cerazette too but have always bled on it - I'm just not normal :p I know that ketosis can play havoc with periods - I haven't had one since I started 2.5 months ago. I would check with your CDC or GP though, just to be sure and put your mind at ease xx

hi there, both my friend and i are on the CD and both on cerazette. we have both experienced problems with bleeding that we never had before the diet started.

i had my period for the 1st four weeks on the diet and the week it stopped had a fantastic loss.

Yep me too

hello!

i have a friend on a mother & baby forum who is having the same problem with bleeding while on Cerazette, and she isnt even on CD xx

Me too, im afraid. I miss Mycrogynal or whatever its called that i used to be on :sigh:

Back