Oramge squash and cross trainers

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Dakota78, 21 August 2011 Social URL.

1. Dakota78

Dakota78 Loves shoes

Start Weight:
    12st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(5.11%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers
    Do you guys point orange squash? I have a glass with my dinner every night but I'm hazy as to whether I should point it or not? It's no added sugar if that makes any difference?

Also, going to the gym regularly, but I'm unsure how to monitor my time on the cross trainer. Example, I did 50 minutes on it this morning, and the distance covered equated to walking an 18 minute mile BUT the resistance was set higher than 'just walking', so how do I point this is with some relative accuracy?

Same on the treadmill, spent 20 minutes on that and pointing that is straightforward but I had a 3% gradient on it, so I'm unsure how to point that too.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LizzyC86

LizzyC86 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(3.7%)
    Diet:
    WW Pro Points
    Cant really help with the gym stuff but I read on the WW site that unless you have more than about 7 pints of no added sugar squash then its 0pp.

4. Dakota78

Dakota78 Loves shoes

Start Weight:
    12st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(5.11%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers
  5. blonde1991

blonde1991 Guest

i always point the cross trainer as high intensity simply because i sweat alot when im on it and i go pretty fast, when im on the treadmill it depends hw fast i go to how i point x

6. hannata

hannata I can haz cake?

Start Weight:
    280lb
    Current Weight:
    249.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    208.5lb
    Lost(%):
    31lb(11.07%)
    Diet:
    ADF
    if you are a class member, check your purple book, its near the back, goes by time, intensity and weight.

If you are online use the box on the left hand side, theres a tab for exercise, again, intensity and time & weight

hth x

7. Dakota78

Dakota78 Loves shoes

Start Weight:
    12st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(5.11%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers
    Thank you girls :eek:)

I pretty much use my phone and the app but I'll make a point of logging in properly to see what the web page says xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.