Orbita on the way from 74kg to 65kg

well.. yesturday only Body pump, yeah, little bit hard core.
today- great workout- cardio almost an hour on treadmill, running- 2,5km, in total 6km. maybe it's not so much but i feel proud, haha and after Body pump. i guess i have to take one day off from gym in a weel, maybe thursday?
have to improve eating, eat more offten and smaller portions. it's also hard that now i live in Spain and people eat dinner very late- around 10.
B. muesli + milk, coffee + milk
L. apple, mandarin
D. mandarin, big slice of cheese, pasta salad- pasta, tomato, letuce, with oil vinagre dressing, little feta cheese, fish fillet.

today- 10 min treadmill, runned 800m. body pump. after 17 min on elyptic machine. still don't know when to take off from gym, i guess friday.
B. little pasta salad with cheese, chocolate pudding, coffee +milk
L. yoghurt, mandarin, apple
D. pasta w tomatos, mushrooms w spanish sausage- salchicha. and i guess i'll have some banana or apple or both.

thursday- off from gym
friday- bodypump, TBC- some step excersises + strenght excercises, 15 min elyptic machine- good workout
saturday- today: 30 min elyptic machine, Toning- good cardio.
today:
b. muesli+ milk, coffee+milk, banana
l. russian salad w. mayonese!!!!! calmars, champiniones, dark bread 2 slices..
d. same salad w. mayonese!!! cheese
got drunk last night, hehehe..

today- around 20 min treadmill, body pump, mind body.. couldn't make me run today, did 500m walking, 500m running etc.. little less then 3 km..
b. muesli+milk, coffee+milk
snack- banana
l. some raviolies, cheese, slice of dark bread, crappy food..
d. ham and cheese sandwitch, mandarin..

how to wake up early for body pump class tomorrow? ahhhhh..

today- off from gym, that means this week every day to gym.. uff, hehe..
B. banana, yoghurt, chocolate pudding
L. rice, meet, apple
D. omlete with potatos, salad

today all i was thinking about was sleeping- was supposed to go to gym in the morning- i just couldn't get my ass out of the bed.. and then- after lunch i felt hungry in few hours.. and i felt i could have 3 omletes like the one i ate...

question of the day- is that from doing nothing or from excercising quite a lot before?! hehehe

yesturday:
gym: body pump, 50 min on elyptic machine- great cardio, did some 8km and burned about 500kcal
b. muesli+milk, coffee+milk
before gym- 2 yoghurts, banana, orange
after gym- apple, banana
d. vegetables, fish filet, little sausage- spanish style

today:
gym- 2km running on treadmill, body pump, 45 min on eliptic thing, another great cardio workout + today in body pump 10kg for warm up, launges, squads and back, 8kg for the rest, except sholders, and that was soooo hard for the biceps, geeez.. what i wanted to tell is that i increase the weights. was pretty hard.. the first week i even didn't consider the 5kg weight on my barbell. but from the other side- it's almost the same- 10 or 8kg, hahaha.. strange..
when to do the weight in? thats the question of the day..

oops: i forgot the food.
b. nestle fitness choco + milk, coffe+milk
before gym; 1 danonkie youghurt, apple, mandarin
after gym: apple, banana
d: soup, omlet w. tuna and cheese, tomato bread.. i know- i should swich my lunch with my dinner, but its not possible now.. and anyways- eventho we eat dinner around 10, i still have some 4-5 hrs to sleeping time, so it's not THAT bad..

every morning i look in the mirrow to see that my stomach is a little bit smaller and lately i think it is. hehehe.. so i hope i will e back to 74kg by the end of the week.. ok- done- weight in on sunday in gym.. yippeee

Last edited:
i'm not loosing any bit, even worse- i'm gaining.. i don't know why. i't looks that i eat too much or my muscles are growing incredibly. actually i can notice it, specially on the arms, have got a nice biceps, all want is to loose that fat that covers it, hahaha. ok, it seems i might doing crazy things- i do pretty much cardio to loose weight and prety much body pump to grow musles, the only thing is that they say it's not possible at the same time, ok... i can't do nothing else than continuing, decreasing food intake and hoping that the extra weight is muscle mass.
saturday- no gym, much foood
sunday- around 40 min cardio, don't remember exactly what i did, body pump, mind body
monday, little on treadmill, pilates- never ever will go to them again- sooooo booring, the 30 min on bike.
today- i love tuesdays- 50 min on elyptic machine and body pump- it's such a great feeling to feel all your body muscles working, great!!!!!

hiya just popped in, its mee! you should really take up walking you know ive lost a few pound by doing that because i need to walk to get to college, shops, hairdressers you name it.

Back