Ordered and hoping to start on monday!

lorlorx

Hi everyone, I have just ordered my first pack and hope to recieve it on monday, having read all of the reviews and posts i'm really hoping this is the answer for me! I think the Total solution sounds like the answer I need, have struggled with my weight all my life and now I am a mummy its super important for me to get healthy and fit! I have lost just over a stone on WW so far but have hit a brick wall so things need to change. Will be great to join you on this journey! I need to lose about 6+ stone, but really just want to be around a size 12! xx

Welcome to exante! TS will have you losing that 6 stone in no time!! Everyone on here is lovely & we all support each other, if you need any help or advice there will always be someone on hand to help! Best of luck!! :)

Welcome to exante, I too have struggled with my weight for years, I did managed to lose 3 stone last year doing slimming world and regained a little back :( i have been on TS for almost 3 weeks now and find it is great apart from the cold hands and feet but its a small price to pay to get rid of this finally couple of stone. Good luck with your exante journey and i find this site is a fantastic help too everyone is so friendly and helpful :)

welcome to exante, GOOD LUCK with your journey, TS will have you at goal before you know it! keep up with the diaries for inspiration and advise they are all a friendly bunch, after all we are all in the same boat on this journey xxx:)

Hi and welcome, today is day 1 for me on TS as well (ive been trying and failing for past 2 weeks to stay on it but getting nowhere as kept failing)

Back