Ordered.....ready & waiting !

theoldme

:D

Hi all...

I placed a month's order on the bumper pack this morning at 7am :D

Roll on tomorrow when it comes :)

Might just start tomorrow..or maybe monday fresh week :sigh:

x

I started the next day, I just couldn't wait!! As long as you are in the right frame of mind, just go for it!!! Lots of water though, lots and lots of water!! X

:D OoOoO Im excited....
Never been so excited to go on a diet :eek:
I guess my determination is set in stone now after years of putting myself down body wise.
Welcome to the club :D
I Think ill start mine the day it come's and think ill wait longer to do my weigh ins to see better results as i know if i get low results my determination will go down.

2 week weigh ins maybe?
Have you bought the bumper pack too ? xx

I waited to start fresh on the Monday, but I cut my carbs over the weekend - wish I had started straight away though.

Bless you:D I will start asap as ive waited this long for pay day to buy my mega pack O: How are you getting on? xx

Really good, have had no problems really, a bit of an upset tummy on 2nd day but think thats just coincidence. Im actually finding it hard to fit my third pack in. I brake the bar in half everyday & have 1st at about ten (never ate brekki before) & the 2nd half at about one. I am never hungry after that & have a soup about 5. I seem to be forcing the 3rd milkshake in at about 7-8.

OooO that sounds good :D I might follow your plan as ill need something through the day lool
x

Back