Ordering

bridebeslim

Hi everyone.

Im in my first day today. I have the week trial pack.

In a few days im going to order more packs to get me through the next few months.

How does everyone order? Do you buy each item seperately or buy one of the prepacked options?

Thanks xx

Buy in bulk for the time you want. So for example you save quite a bit if you buy the months worth of 5 a day. Worth it even if you only do 3+meal as you don't have to order again for a longer period of time.

Sample is a mix. After that you can choose how many of each you want.

Thanks Ive just had a look! I didnt realise you could choose how many of each! So much better than the exante system!!

Do you buy each item seperately or buy one of the prepacked options?

If you were going to order more than a weeks supply I wouldn't suggest anyone buy separately it works out a lot more expensive that way. About £1.79 each separately and as little as £1.19 each when buying in bulk.

Can you choose which packs or so they just send a mixture xxx

Yes you can choose whatever products/flavours you want and how many of each. I ordered the 4 week pack (total of 84 items) and chose to receive 21 banana shakes, 21 choc shakes, 21 strawberry shakes and 21 vanilla shakes (you don't just have to have shakes you can choose whatever you want, I just like the shakes).

Edit: just seen you already got help with this. I type too slow on my phone :p

Ive recently just bought a few smaller orders, got a 2 weeks worth, not as good value but I dont end up with ones I dont want and my tastes change a bit too.
If youre pretty set on what you like and dont feel yourself suddenly going off something then you might as well get a large order

Back