Oriental Chilli soup

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by minirog, 21 March 2010 Social URL.

1. minirog

minirog Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    18st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(1.85%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    OMG! A friend just gave me a sachet of this (swapped for a tomato one) and I am in love with it!!!!! Problem is my CDC doesn't have any in. :cry:

Is there anywhere else you can get them or does anyne want to swap packs with me! I know that it's not strictly allowed, but I'm not trying tomake any money - I'm just desperate for more of this lovely flavour!!!!

I have several chocolate shakes and some Apple and Cinnamon porridge I can swap.

Please don't kick me off the forum for trying. I'm just a despeerate woman!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. pmosgirl

pmosgirl Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st1.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    I feel your pain..lol!!!!!!!!!!!! I absolutely adore Oriental Chilli Soup and if Cambridge ever stop doing it, I'm sure I'll have a break down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck on your hunt for some more supplies!!!!

4. cheery

cheery Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st6lb(26.72%)
    Why doesn't your Consultant stock it?

My understanding was that they were obliged to stock all the flavours that Cambridge make. It is part of their agreement with Cambridge. Also, I'm sure I've read that Consultants can place an order for an item they have run out of and it can be with them within two days.

Rather than swapping, I'd get on to your Consultant, explain that you've had a try of this product and would like some more. If s/he says she does not stock it, explain that you read on a forum that all Consultants stocked all Cambridge flavours and ... is that wrong? S/he will likely back down and order some for you. If not, get on to Cambridge!

5. Hoping2LoseBig!!

Hoping2LoseBig!! Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.83%)
    Diet:
    CD
    I agree with the above, im sure ur cdc can order them in for u!

6. minirog

minirog Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    18st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(1.85%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    She's going to have some in a couple of weeks so I will wait til then. I'm sure I can hang on!

Thanks for the tips though

Me x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.