Oriental chilli soup?..

MrsP

I keep reading how this soup is so nice etc, I'm thinking but trying it. Is it spicy? Tastes nice? Reviews please xxxx

Has a bit of a chilli hit to it, but not like burning, just a nice warm - I'm pretty wimpy with spice but i like this one! I love it - i's say when it says oriental its leaning more towards a thai flavour for me.

I agree, it's 'warming' rather than spicy. Its quite nice compared to the others bluurrrrghhhhhh

I am a woos when it comes to spicy food but I really like this soup. It's warming and yummy :) and it has some 'bits' in it so a change from plain drinks etc x

Had it today and honestly didn't like it. Felt a bit nauseous and couldn't finish it. But I think it might just be a general feeling

Had it today and honestly didn't like it. Felt a bit nauseous and couldn't finish it. But I think it might just be a general feeling

Funny you say that... Since posting saying I liked it I bought 4 packets, only to find the next time I had it my taste has changed completely and I am having to force it down, and has been the same the last 2 packets since :-(

I don't get the soups anymore! I get soups n I want bread!
Bread covered in butter to dunk in!

So I avoid temptation

I like the chilli soup, although I can't really taste much chilli but in my normal eating days I'd generally have some form of chilli at least once a day... I'd say try them all once, all our tastes are different. My friend raved about the spicy tomato but I do prefer the chilli. Also like chicken and mushroom.
I always put a good pinch of black pepper in all my soups before blending.

I'm just on soups and shakes now as couldn't bare any of the porridges.

Xx

its lush, tastes like a watered down red thai flavour to me. As im SS+ i add some rocket and prawns.....amazing!
x

Back