original/green/extra easy

Lovehandles

hey ladies and gents,
ive been following SW extra easy for a month now and have lost 8.5 lbs! whoop whoop.
but just wanted to know if anyone has had much luck with original and green plans?
i ask because i can see u have 2 HEA and 2 HEB as apposed to just one each on EE.
so i usually have cereal with milk for brekkie and find it hard not to have a sandwhich for lunch at work unless i count it as syns!
god i hope this makes sence,
xx:)

Makes perfect sense! I do mainly red days, with a few green now and then. I used to have cereal and milk with a grapefruit for my brekkie, but now have strawberries instead with yoghurt, then perhaps bread for a sandwich for lunch, then HEB Alpen bars (x 2) so I dont have to syn them, or you could use the other HEB for potato as in syn free chips. I cut a 227g potato into wedges and make lovely syn free chips. And of course with the red and green like you say, you could have cereal and bread every day. You can also have milk and cheese every day, I prefer it, also because I dont like salad and veg very much but love fruit. Good luck in whatever plan you decide to do, we are all here to help each other.

Aw thanks very much :) I think I might have a go at each and see how I get on :) best of luck In your journey xx

You too, you will soon get to grips with it and find a plan which suits you best. Most people do ee because that is what S W are pushing atm, but I prefer red/green and thats fine too, just so long as you are losing and enjoying yr food. You wont stick to it if you dont enjoy it. Good luck

Back