original or green???

shazza2971

I know this has probably been asked over a million times only I can't find any threads.

Which is the best to stick to?

I have done SW before but tended to stick to green cause it was easier ie jacket potato's etc, but I am currently doing CD and here carbs are a no no. I can see why as when I was on SW(green) I tended to eat quite alot as i felt hungry all the time. Whereas eating more protein has tended to fill me up for longer.

Does anyone else agree or disagree?

I find it the other way!! If I have to a red day like I'm having today I find I'm eating lots more veg just to fill up. If I have a green day then I feel really full for some much longer (but quite bloated)

I usually do green days with a few red thrown in lol I prefer green (can you tell? lol)
I think its about being sensible to be honest, eating a decent amount of pasta/potato but not over doing it, just eating til you are comfortable not til you are about to burst! lol ( im mean general "you" not you the poster lol!)
I feel more full up on green days, i dont really know why, but seems to be working for me!

You have done excellent in 5 weeks Miss tango!!

aww thanks you will make me blush lol
I was gutted last week coz i gained half a lb, i only had half a lb to lose to get my stone award! lol
But its made me more determined, i hope iv lost 1lb or more this week, iv been really good!

I just do green and very occasionally do a red. At the end of the day, we are all different and you have to find which plan suits you best. It's trial and error really, look at them both and see which you can eat most on and then try them both

It just depends on the person I think. I used to really struggle with red days to be honest and only felt full on green days but I lose quite slowly if I follow mostly green days. Now that the weather is starting to warm up I am having an easier time of it as I tend to use the bbq quite often. Mix2Max is also a really good option as you can have a red lunch and then a green dinner or vice versa and I tend to keep my breakkie neutral which helps if I am going out for a meal

xx

Hiya luv,

I do mainly green because its easier and id be sick if i ate meat all day but i do honestly have a red day when my body craves meat.

Why dont you try mix2max? thats easier

Ruthy xxx

I find i have better losses on red, but i usually mix some green days into the week for a bit of variety.

I have mainly green with 1 or 2 red days a week if I get the urge for steak, chicken or curried mackerel on toast (yum). I've never liked lots of meat so on a red day I'll often just have 1 chicken breast all day, meatwise, which is a bit of a waste and I find I'm still hungry. Green days do make me windy though!

I have green everyday as I am also a veggie, but I am trying not to go over board on the carbs, and the carbs I do have I am eating before 5pm

i am still undecided and now I don't know if I want to come off CD, as my weight loss is getting better.

Decisions, decisions.

Back