OT-Booking Holiday Online?

sim94

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
Hi,

I want to book a holiday online to Dubai:) , but I am a bit wary of booking online. I've looked a Expieda, Destinology and Dreamticket and more. Any hint, tip or suggestion please :) .

Thanks
Sim

Hi,

I want to book a holiday online to Dubai:) , but I am a bit wary of booking online. I've looked a Expieda, Destinology and Dreamticket and more. Any hint, tip or suggestion please :) .

Thanks
Sim

i used to work for expedia in there customer service centre i would have no qualms booking a holiday with them, if your booking flights just be carefull as the they use a live booking system the price of flights can change, and are normally non refundable /changeable.

Me.

Our last two holidays (NYC and Canada) were booked through Expedia. I remember going to travel agents and asking if they could beat the price and after the making umpteen calls, nobody could.

Very happy with Expedia. In both cases it was easy to use and a smooth transaction :)

Expedia are good, but more expensive than some i've used.

For Canada we always use canadianaffair.co.uk where you can get flights to Toronto for as little as #40.

For New York we always use flightcentre.co.uk as they usually have returns for #190 with British Airways!

Dubai, I would definitely recommend airlinenetwork.co.uk they have some amazing deals and are fantastic. You pay upfront (as you do with most of them) and they post your tickets, I've never had an ounce of trouble. Also with Airline Network if you phone them they sometimes have really good upgrades available...last year I booked a 4 day break to New York I only wanted the Pennsylvania (2* hotel) but for an extra #4 each per person I got the Waldorf Astoria!! Highly recommended :D

This year we've booked Orlando with MyTravel online and the high street couldn't even get close to the price. I would never book in a travel agents these days.

Let us know if you get a good deal!

Hi,
Try teletext.com as all the companies on there have been checked! (rather than taking a chance with an unknown one)
I hope this helps?
Sally

I have used expedia for booking hotels, although not flights...If i found a holiday i wanted on there i would be happy booking through them....xxx

Back