OT/ Download festival tickets? Help!

Andy R.

Time for a change
I know it might be naughty posting on here. but im desperatley after a a full download weekend camping ticket, i know its a bit late, but ive recently been asked to go and since ive lost a bit of weight and i thought, i should seeing as ive always wanted to do it. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks Andy

aww good luck getting a ticket - I've seen the line-up and it looks wicked this year... I swear there's a website where people sell unwanted gig tickets at face value but I have no idea what the site is! Sorry that's not a lot of help! Maybe someone here knows? Or maybe scout one out on the official Download forum?

Actually gumtree.com has a section for people selling unwated gig tickets so have a look there...

Tickets on Ebay are very expensive... there are a few on there right now and one is about to sell at over £300.

it was probably me that bought it lol :mad:
I gave in. i posted in a few place. and on the official site but they shut me down after a few posts lol. I know its expensive, but i thought what the hell. i might never get the chance again. and i.ll know better next time. thanks for the advice tho. this years line up does look great tho. :)

thanks, i needed to cheer something like that, was alot of money, but just wanted the experience

lucky you, whos on? ive been outta touch with music for a bit, just getting back into everything

i am going!! :D can't wait it was amazing last year!!

also going to leeds fest. woop!!:)

and yeh with the amount of bands u see it really is worth the money even if you paid a bit extra!

X

aww thanks, i cant wait to go, i have no idea what im doing tho. since ive just kinda jumped in. lucky u going to leeds too. show off!

i saw metallica a few years back rachella, nearly sent me to sleep. in fact i can remember thinking i wish it would end cos there was a KFC outside, maybe metallica is to blame for the weight lol, beginning of the end right there lol

as long as u have ur ticket and get ur travel sorted just go with the flow lol. is it ur first festival or just first time at download?

the lineup on the website tends to be in order with the headliners at the top and the first bands at the bottom of the list for each stage. they do eventually put up the times so you can work out who you are going to see and when but they don't do that until a day or 2 before the festival despite knowing for months lol!!

getting excited now had my tickets booked since they came out :) but now its SOOOOOON :D

yeh i have to give up summer holidays tho now i am a festival junkie! they are so expensive and everything at them is REDICULOUSLY overpriced esp download. 2 quid for a 500ml bottle of coke or water!! and 6quid for a burger. its INSANE! but sooo much fun so ignore the moaning lol

X

I know it might be naughty posting on here. but im desperatley after a a full download weekend camping ticket, i know its a bit late, but ive recently been asked to go and since ive lost a bit of weight and i thought, i should seeing as ive always wanted to do it. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks Andy

Im gutted cos its the same weekend at the Isle of Wight Festival!!!! and i got tickets for that last year :(

lol i like metallica. oooh is the silent disco fun? i saw it at leeds last year and wanted to go but the q was insane. the idea of it sounds really fun tho! :D headphone partyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

X

silent disco? headphone party? im missing out, and it does sound better then metallica. i cant wait for faith no more, cant believe i'll see them :)

silent disco? headphone party? im missing out, and it does sound better then metallica. i cant wait for faith no more, cant believe i'll see them :)

Do you want a slap?? I love faith no more! I was even considering leaving the IOW festival early and coming up for Download on the Sunday....but i cant afford to do that dammit!!! Ill just have to rope someone into coming to the individual gigs with me. :)

yasssssssss faith no more!! can't believe i will get to c them never thought they would reform and tour again!

not to rub it in or anything i am just excited lol!

who else you looking forward to seeing andy? i am well excited about motely crue seen them before but i love them hehe so cheezy but so good!

X

Back