OT Generic NY texts

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by G-Man, 31 December 2009 Social URL.

1. G-Man

G-Man ٩(●˛•̃)۶

You know the ones I mean..... "Before the networks jam, I'm sending you this message etc etc etc"

What's the best/worst ones you've received?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    God I forgot about those. I hate those. Personally Id rather wait til after midnight and send it when I can even if its later on tomorrow.

4. G-Man

G-Man ٩(●˛•̃)۶

I'm looking for a real ****e one to send to all those who just tag me on to the end of their list and sent the same bloody thing to everybody instead of sending me an individual one. :D

5. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hmmmm I like your style ;)

I detest these generic texts... if you cant be bothered sending me a text properly. please dont bother

6. G-Man

G-Man ٩(●˛•̃)۶

Exactly my point Starlight! :D

7. blackwidow

blackwidow Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st2lb
    Current Weight:
    19st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    WW
    ..i wouldve thought you'd be pleased they'd think of you to send you one. personally i'd be more upset if i didnt get one at all :p

8. omnomnom

omnomnom The mother flippin'

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting and Exercise
    I got one.

"Before the phones get busy just a quick message to say happy Easter from all of us at the alzhiemers society and all the best for 1983!"

9. lydia150970

lydia150970 Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    SW

OOo I'm not sure if I would have laughed or been mad at that one (having a grandfather with dementia) - probably would have laughed - you have to see the funny side of these things!!

10. lydia150970

lydia150970 Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    SW
    I had loads and to be honest I was really happy that so many people remembered to send me anything on New Years Eve. The best one was from one of my best mates:-

"Sick of sissy friend poems? This is a promose that speaks true friendship - when you're sad I will get you drunk and plot revenge against the sorry bast*rd who made you sad. When you're scared I will take the P whenever I can. When you're sick stay the hell away from me till you're well again. When you fall I will point and laugh. This is the promise I pledge till the end. Why? because you are my friend and I love you". I thought that one was pretty cool!

11. Twiggy

Twiggy Is in the Zone

Diet:
    WW
    Well I sent group texts ... I don't think they're rude at all - I can't believe people would be offended by them?! I have tons of people on my phone whom I wanted to wish a Happy New Year too - so what if it's the same message to everyone?

So I guess it's not worth saying Happy New Year to everyone on here - I should message everyone personally? lol :D

12. lydia150970

lydia150970 Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    SW
    LOL!!! I know what you mean.

13. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Well all the frantic pre midnight texting worked great. I had no problem sending texts after midnight lol

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.