OT Generic NY texts

G-Man

٩(●˛•̃)۶
You know the ones I mean..... "Before the networks jam, I'm sending you this message etc etc etc"

What's the best/worst ones you've received?

God I forgot about those. I hate those. Personally Id rather wait til after midnight and send it when I can even if its later on tomorrow.

I'm looking for a real ****e one to send to all those who just tag me on to the end of their list and sent the same bloody thing to everybody instead of sending me an individual one. :D

..i wouldve thought you'd be pleased they'd think of you to send you one. personally i'd be more upset if i didnt get one at all :p

I got one.

"Before the phones get busy just a quick message to say happy Easter from all of us at the alzhiemers society and all the best for 1983!"

I got one.

"Before the phones get busy just a quick message to say happy Easter from all of us at the alzhiemers society and all the best for 1983!"

OOo I'm not sure if I would have laughed or been mad at that one (having a grandfather with dementia) - probably would have laughed - you have to see the funny side of these things!!

I had loads and to be honest I was really happy that so many people remembered to send me anything on New Years Eve. The best one was from one of my best mates:-

"Sick of sissy friend poems? This is a promose that speaks true friendship - when you're sad I will get you drunk and plot revenge against the sorry bast*rd who made you sad. When you're scared I will take the P whenever I can. When you're sick stay the hell away from me till you're well again. When you fall I will point and laugh. This is the promise I pledge till the end. Why? because you are my friend and I love you". I thought that one was pretty cool!

Well I sent group texts ... I don't think they're rude at all - I can't believe people would be offended by them?! I have tons of people on my phone whom I wanted to wish a Happy New Year too - so what if it's the same message to everyone?

So I guess it's not worth saying Happy New Year to everyone on here - I should message everyone personally? lol :D

Well I sent group texts ... I don't think they're rude at all - I can't believe people would be offended by them?! I have tons of people on my phone whom I wanted to wish a Happy New Year too - so what if it's the same message to everyone?

So I guess it's not worth saying Happy New Year to everyone on here - I should message everyone personally? lol :D

LOL!!! I know what you mean.

Back