• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

OT-Good Bye from me

Becoming Un-Frumpy!

I hope everything is ok. My aunt slipped into a diabetic coma many years ago, she came through it though and is as fit as a fiddle now. Stay positive, or as positive as possible. You are doing the best thing to be there with your Dad.

Serial Foodie!
i hope everything will be ok for u and him hun. have a safe journey. xxxxxx

a bit different everyday
oh Simone thats really awful, really hope he gets better soon, and that you manage to get there ok
thinking of you
nat xx
Hey Sim :hug99: here's hoping for a speedy recovery for your Dad. Keep your chin up hun, thinking of you x

Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Hi All,

Sadly my Dad didn't make it and died before I could get to Barbados.

I've been in Barbados for the past 3 week arranging his funeral and sort some on things out.

When I got to Barbados I felt lost without my Dad and but had my 17 year old daughter for support. I did have other members of the my dad's side of the family but they were busy fighting and blaming each other.

I feel like I'll never get over this and as an affect my weight has suffered badly. While he was in a coma the weight fell off me as I couldn't eat. Now I've gone to another extreme and know I need to gain control of my eating.

I only have limited access to the net at the moment as I was offered a new flat hours before my dad died ( Friday 22nd June) and had to be out of my old flat by the following Monday. I only spent 2 nights in my new then to fly to Barbados on the Wednesday, so no time to get internet put on. Using my mum's at the moment.
Oh Sim, what an awful time for you, prayers for you and your DD as you get through this sad time, we are all here for you if you need anything x