OT-Good Bye from me

sim94

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
Hi All,

Got some sad news that my dad was found in a Diabetic coma (he lives in Barbados). They found a clot on his brain and removed it yesterday.

I'm off as soon as I have tie up a few things here. I hope to be off at the weekend or early next week.

I'm a mess right now so I'll sign off.

CDC
Sim

{{{Sim}}}

I hope everything is ok. My aunt slipped into a diabetic coma many years ago, she came through it though and is as fit as a fiddle now. Stay positive, or as positive as possible. You are doing the best thing to be there with your Dad.

xxx

i hope everything will be ok for u and him hun. have a safe journey. xxxxxx

Simone I am so sorry to hear about your dad. Wishing him all the best of luck.

If there is anything I can do please let me know.

Linda

oh Simone thats really awful, really hope he gets better soon, and that you manage to get there ok
thinking of you
nat xx

Hoping everything turns out okay for your Dad Simone.

SADLY

Hi All,

Sadly my Dad didn't make it and died before I could get to Barbados.

I've been in Barbados for the past 3 week arranging his funeral and sort some on things out.

When I got to Barbados I felt lost without my Dad and but had my 17 year old daughter for support. I did have other members of the my dad's side of the family but they were busy fighting and blaming each other.

I feel like I'll never get over this and as an affect my weight has suffered badly. While he was in a coma the weight fell off me as I couldn't eat. Now I've gone to another extreme and know I need to gain control of my eating.

I only have limited access to the net at the moment as I was offered a new flat hours before my dad died ( Friday 22nd June) and had to be out of my old flat by the following Monday. I only spent 2 nights in my new then to fly to Barbados on the Wednesday, so no time to get internet put on. Using my mum's at the moment.

Oh Sim, what an awful time for you, prayers for you and your DD as you get through this sad time, we are all here for you if you need anything x

Vicky,

Thanks for your reply.

Put my post on a new thread hope I haven't confused anyone.

Back