• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

OT/ Holiday Booked

sim94

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
Hi All,

Was feeling a bit down today, because my Lupus has flared up and I ended up at Moorfields Eye Hospital this morning. My mind drifted off the pain and on to food :mad: as I was waiting to been seen.

On the journey home with my bag of steroids drops and
painkillers :sigh:, I told myself to get on the Internet and have another look for a good deal to Dubai. I found one:) , only £50 more than another deal I look at last week and it includes breakfast:) and transfers.

I now focused on getting down to a size 8-10 again before I go in October.

CDC
Sim

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

flirty40greeneyes

Busy busy busy!!
S: 15st3lb C: 13st11lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 33.1 Loss: 1st6lb(9.39%)
Sorry you are in pain and not well ................ but fantastic news re holiday and a great incentive to get lovely and slim - wonder if i can convince my OH it would work for me??!!!

Hope you are soon feeling much better - and look forward to seeing photies of you slim and sylph like on holiday!

sim94

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
Hi Beverley,

Thanks, painkillers have now kicked in so feeling bit better.

Work your womanly charms on your HO :).

Something to look forward to is truly an incentive for me, because SS is not as easy after the first time.

I now have a wedding in July, Plastic Surgeon appointment (Hope to be put on waiting list for Tummy Tuck) week before my holiday in October.

CDC
Sim