Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

OT. I'm such a packrat!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Witchypoo, 6 August 2009 Social URL.

1. Witchypoo

Witchypoo Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st4lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(5.86%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I'm one of those people who never throw anything away.
    So today I sorted thru 2 large vacuum storage bags full of undies. One was full of bras, the other knickers.
    I now have 4 newish bras that fit and all the others are bagged by size ready for me to shrink into them. And the kickers are sorted ready too.
    And just when did I buy over 40 :)eek:) bras in the smallest size. I must have been obsessed!:eek:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. TrueBlueAngel

TrueBlueAngel I WILL be thin!!

Start Weight:
    10st11.7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7.7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10.7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.64%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    OMG - deja vu! I've done the same. I have separated bras and knickers that I will get into soon and others that I need to wait a while to get into. The thought of sexy, matching underwear again! ;)

4. Witchypoo

Witchypoo Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st4lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(5.86%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    :D SO it's not just me! Phew. And I can't wait to get into sexy undies again. I might dress like a 'dyke' (or so my DH tells me) but I do like nice matching undies. It's just impossible when you're a 42H. Not even Bravissimo catered for that size.:cry:

5. _Sarah_

_Sarah_ Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(14.52%)
    Diet:
    The Cambridge Diet
    Well I did this with all my smaller bras and knickers a little while ago (before deciding to start CD) :doh: so I have nothing to slim into :( so hoping for some nice treats off hubby when the time comes and I need new. I have already noticed my bras are getting a little roomy!
    And oh my goodness Witchypoo over 40 bras :eek: indeed lol! But hey a woman can never have enough undies! ;)

xxx

6. Purplepixie

Purplepixie Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    4st12lb(27.87%)
    Diet:
    CD
    I did this months ago but now my bra's are getting roomy so I feel a trip to somewhere that sells nice undies coming on.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.