OT. I'm such a packrat!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Witchypoo, 6 August 2009 Social URL.

1. Witchypoo

Witchypoo Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st4lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(5.86%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I'm one of those people who never throw anything away.
    So today I sorted thru 2 large vacuum storage bags full of undies. One was full of bras, the other knickers.
    I now have 4 newish bras that fit and all the others are bagged by size ready for me to shrink into them. And the kickers are sorted ready too.
    And just when did I buy over 40 :)eek:) bras in the smallest size. I must have been obsessed!:eek:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. TrueBlueAngel

TrueBlueAngel I WILL be thin!!

Start Weight:
    10st11.7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7.7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10.7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.64%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    OMG - deja vu! I've done the same. I have separated bras and knickers that I will get into soon and others that I need to wait a while to get into. The thought of sexy, matching underwear again! ;)

4. Witchypoo

Witchypoo Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st4lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(5.86%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    :D SO it's not just me! Phew. And I can't wait to get into sexy undies again. I might dress like a 'dyke' (or so my DH tells me) but I do like nice matching undies. It's just impossible when you're a 42H. Not even Bravissimo catered for that size.:cry:

5. _Sarah_

_Sarah_ Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(14.52%)
    Diet:
    The Cambridge Diet
    Well I did this with all my smaller bras and knickers a little while ago (before deciding to start CD) :doh: so I have nothing to slim into :( so hoping for some nice treats off hubby when the time comes and I need new. I have already noticed my bras are getting a little roomy!
    And oh my goodness Witchypoo over 40 bras :eek: indeed lol! But hey a woman can never have enough undies! ;)

xxx

6. Purplepixie

Purplepixie Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    4st12lb(27.87%)
    Diet:
    CD
    I did this months ago but now my bra's are getting roomy so I feel a trip to somewhere that sells nice undies coming on.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.