OT. I'm such a packrat!

Witchypoo

I'm one of those people who never throw anything away.
So today I sorted thru 2 large vacuum storage bags full of undies. One was full of bras, the other knickers.
I now have 4 newish bras that fit and all the others are bagged by size ready for me to shrink into them. And the kickers are sorted ready too.
And just when did I buy over 40 :)eek:) bras in the smallest size. I must have been obsessed!:eek:

OMG - deja vu! I've done the same. I have separated bras and knickers that I will get into soon and others that I need to wait a while to get into. The thought of sexy, matching underwear again! ;)

:D SO it's not just me! Phew. And I can't wait to get into sexy undies again. I might dress like a 'dyke' (or so my DH tells me) but I do like nice matching undies. It's just impossible when you're a 42H. Not even Bravissimo catered for that size.:cry:

Well I did this with all my smaller bras and knickers a little while ago (before deciding to start CD) :doh: so I have nothing to slim into :( so hoping for some nice treats off hubby when the time comes and I need new. I have already noticed my bras are getting a little roomy!
And oh my goodness Witchypoo over 40 bras :eek: indeed lol! But hey a woman can never have enough undies! ;)

xxx

I did this months ago but now my bra's are getting roomy so I feel a trip to somewhere that sells nice undies coming on.

Back