OT: OH is in hospital!!!

OMG hun I'm so sorry to hear this! I hope he is ok. Sending love and hugs to you both. Keep us posted ok? And tell OH to LISTEN next time!!!

xoxoxox

Hope he is feeling much better today

Hope he feels better this morning, and that you had some quality sleep making use of the entire mass of the bed :D

There's been a few people at work just recently that had cellulitis. It's weird, I've never heard of it and suddenly everyone's getting it! It responds quickly to antibiotics though. How was starfish? :D

Hey Hun...I hope that your OH had a comfortable night and that you are ok too.
Big hugs.

xxxx

Starfish was fab thanks! I had a couple of glasses of wine and that totally helped me sleep!

I'm so much calmer now. Just the initial panic really, and not knowing. He will probably be in for 3 to 4 days, so plenty more starfish opportunities!

Thanks to everyone for your lovely thoughts and kind words. I appreciate it. I can only get to visit him at 2pm, so I am mooching around til then doing odd jobs and stuff. I would have had a jog but it's tipping down here today.

Oh Hellie - only just caught up with your thread

Hope OH is much better today, but he is in the best place ...

Wish I had the opportunity to do a starfish - woke up this morning with DS2 in the middle of me and OH .... he is the one who does the starfish as we cling onto the sides of the bed for dear life...

Have a good day and hope things are better when you have seen OH...

Take care

Tracy

So glad you are feeling better today Hellie, OH is in the right place and will soon be home again, love to you. X

hellie they will probably put him on oral on intravenous antibiotics depending on how bad it is - dont worry hun im sure he will get well looked after - if any more q's just asks - i work in a ward that deal with this daily

Hey Hellie, how's your OH today? We thought mine had cellulitis last week but was infected excema so penicillin at home.

Well that's a bit of a relief hun. Maybe next time he will listen to Helle!!
PS - took me ages to get the starfish comment. Durrrrr.....

Hope the visiting went well, did you give him a boll***ing??!!!

LOL! No! I was suitably sympathetic...but there was a fair bit of 'I told you so!'

He's ok though. Just bored. Come Sunday he's going to be climbing the walls. The infection is spreading but he's being pumped full of antibiotics, which should kick in soon.

Well he should have listened to you in the first place Hellie, but that's men for you.

So glad he has settled himself into hospital, the antibiotic's will soon start to work, enjoy the 'peace' while you can, have a good night's sleep, love to you. X

AWW hellie hope he gets better!

Im sure he will but in the mean time make the most of the bed! Even though whenever my oh is away i cant sleep always tossing and turning all night!!

Back