OT Stupid mondays( moaning)

princessria

is a pirate arrrgggghhhh
left the house at seven oclock this morning , now my stupid car isn't working and the girl that was gonna give me a lift is on holiday so i had to get a bus and a train to work , the bus didn't turn up for three quartersa of an hour then when i get to the train station my train has been cancelled and i have to wait for another which is an hour off (bear in mind the whole time it's throwing it down) train finally turns up and i get sat opposite a pervert who stares at me the entire train ride and i am not a big head i mean this man was staring at my legs and my chest and making no attempt to hide it even my well practised i will kill you stare didn't work, i then had to walk half a mile in the rain realised i had forgotten my pass so spent ten minutes arguing with the gate man as to whether i worked there as i lookewd like a crazed lunatic i arrived at work for half ten after missing my telecon and binging on a sausage and egg mcmuffin,sorry to winge people but somebody must have something nice to tell me some shred of news or story to cheer up this grey and dull monday !!!

What a crappy start to the week for you - no wnder you had the mcmuffin!! I don't really have anything better to tell you though, my week started with a blood test at 8am and other than that it hasn't been a great day:(

Look at the best man speech below though - it might cheer you up - I was crying laughing watching it

Freaky Best Man Speech

Last edited:
what a morning you have had!! I don't blame you for having the egg mcmuffin

I had a job interview this morning so i am just glad that is over and done with!!

Aww hun, what a crappy morning you've had! Nothing amusign for you though I'm afraid. I've just been to the doctors and they have referred mt to plastic surgery for a boob lift. That's put me in a good mood for the day :):)

wooo hoooo go you , are they going to augment them too hon i think thats the right word to re shape them.

I've not been approved yet hun. It's just the referral so early stages yet. I don't want implants though, just a mastopexy (lift). I have sizeable breasts so I don't see the point in implants. Keep your fingers and toes crossed for me that they deem me a suitabel candidate!! :)

What a crappy start to the week for you - no wnder you had the mcmuffin!! I don't really have anything better to tell you though, my week started with a blood test at 8am and other than that it hasn't been a great day:(

Look at the best man speech below though - it might cheer you up - I was crying laughing watching it

Freaky Best Man Speech

I'm annoyed that the Freaky Best Man Speech video has been 'removed by the user' :cry: lol!

Hope your day ends better than it started! :hug99::)

left the house at seven oclock this morning , now my stupid car isn't working and the girl that was gonna give me a lift is on holiday so i had to get a bus and a train to work , the bus didn't turn up for three quartersa of an hour then when i get to the train station my train has been cancelled and i have to wait for another which is an hour off (bear in mind the whole time it's throwing it down) train finally turns up and i get sat opposite a pervert who stares at me the entire train ride and i am not a big head i mean this man was staring at my legs and my chest and making no attempt to hide it even my well practised i will kill you stare didn't work, i then had to walk half a mile in the rain realised i had forgotten my pass so spent ten minutes arguing with the gate man as to whether i worked there as i lookewd like a crazed lunatic i arrived at work for half ten after missing my telecon and binging on a sausage and egg mcmuffin,sorry to winge people but somebody must have something nice to tell me some shred of news or story to cheer up this grey and dull monday !!!

I'm sorry you've had a bad day so far, I hope it gets better for you :)

I don't understand why if your day was so miserable, that you would choose to compound it further by eating a mcmuffin....they're evil :jelous:

Hi hun, sorry you have had the worst day. I would have given into temptation of mcdonalds too lol, hope your day gets better. x

the mcmuffin made me happy sitting on a rainy platform lmao little pleasures in life ladies and i'm gonna syn it lol

Back